Deleted

Smile Alliance Sarg Ret Pally 900ilvl lf a guild

Hail, friend.
    So my guild that my friend started is going nowhere, that's why I'm looking for a guild.(Had to pug to get my AotC, which was TERRIBLE)
    I'm looking for a progression semi-hardcore 2-3 night guild. (pref 2)
    My characters name is Holyoker. (Don't get confused, i'm playing ret)
    Not REALLY willing to transfer, but can do, same with the faction change.
    Looking mainly for a nice environment.
    My goals would be:
    a) Raid at least some bosses on mythic in ToS.
    b) Have fun, ofcourse.

My character is an Alchemist with some 3star recipes.
    Yea... I got my AotC pretty late, didn't kill any bosses on Mythic, wasn't really seriously raiding, but have been willing to.
    Hit me up, let's talk if you have questions.

Hi Holyoker --

Our guild Sensual Seduction, which is on Sargeras, is looking to break from clearing heroic (which is farm for us) and starting mythic. We could definitely use a good ret pally; since, I don't think we have one. We raid Fri & Sat from 9p to 12a server (which, as you know, is CST). If you're available at those times, I think we definitely fit a lot of the criteria that you list in your thread for what you are seeking in a guild.

I made this recruitment thread to this forum, which provides some info about our team:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...LFM-for-Mythic

If you'd like to chat further though, please reach out to Hemmyy, Abigailis, Ironthighs, or Matriona in-game on Sargeras. Alternatively, add Stroud#1691, Hughsdtf#1914, or Hemmyy#1304 to battlenet, and they'll reach out to you as soon as they're in-game tonight.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Catrpillar; 2017-05-02 at 02:24 PM.

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic 7/10M!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

Hello!

Darkness Within - Aerie Peak

Raid Times: Wed/Thur 5:30pm-9pm pst | Fri/Sat 9pm-12am pst

Both teams are recruiting and have heroic on farm. We have consolidated both teams to make one mythic team and we are currently 3/10M! We would love to have you!

Please feel free to add my Btag: SemperFi#1133 I hope to hear from you soon

Hey!!
    Take a look at the below information and send me a friend request on discord if you like what you see so we can chat more.

Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9p-12a EST

Current Progression:
    >4/10 Mythic Nighthold

About Us:
    ><Invite ONLY>US-Illidan (Horde) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are a group of skilled individuals who value our time and yours. Our players are light-hearted, friendly, and humorous while also maintaining a notable level of motivation and healthy competitiveness.

What to Expect from Us:
    During progression raiding, we tend to be more serious and constructive where needed. We maintain a great level of structure and organization. Discord is mandatory while raiding but at any other time, we use it to chat and play other aspects of the game together.

Our Expectations:
    -Knowledge of your spec
    -High attendance (minimum 80%)
    -Willingness to take constructive criticism
    -Commitment and patience

What We Have to Offer:
    -A constructive raid environment: willing to help out, analyze logs with you, and make suggestions
    -Guild repairs
    -Leadership
    -Alt raiding
    -Mythic+ groups
    -Transmog runs
    -Gems, enchants, food, tomes, potions, and flasks

Bnet/Discord Contact Info:
    Cami#1852 / Piki#9921 (discord)