Thread: Rip m+

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    It is completely out of hand. LFR's base ilvl is 855-865. That's fine. It should be able to have rare random ilvl increases up to normal's level 870-880. The fact that it can roll upto higher than basic mythic ilvl, or even beyond basic heroic level, or even beyond basic normal level, is dumb.
    I believe it was a mistake for Blizz to move away from the old valor system. It used to be that each new tier of content brought with it a new currency which could be used to buy normal-raid gear. Raids would drop tokens which allowed such gear to be upgraded. The system took a lot of RNG out of the equation and still kept 5-mans relevant since completing them awarded currency. The end of each tier saw Valor converted to Justice and the cycle repeated.

In legion it would work just as well. Make all normal-raid gear (possibly exclude tier-set) purchasable for between 30 and 60 tokens. Heroic 5-mans award 2 at the end boss. Mythic+ award 3 plus 1 extra per "+" level. LFR awards 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Not really hes pretty accurate. Look i dont like the rng either but the fact is it really is a minority of the already incredible tiny minority who thinks this is an issue.
    Keep telling yourself that.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Thankfully it's not up to you, but no TF isn't out of control in the slightest. It's a VERY rare chance that LFR gear will roll to Heroic level, let alone Mythic level. It's a nice bonus, it happens rarely enough. At worst you could cap it at just below Mythic so the special snowfalkes don't get all offended.
    The most retarded aspect of Titanforging is, the lower your overall item level is, the higher chance you have to have things Titanforge.

915 main? I've never seen a titanforged WQ item- not once. Not ever.

My Hunter is literally dripping with 885+ TF pieces and I've done less than a weeks worth of playing on her.

Time played at this level: 7 hours, 33 minutes. iLvl: 889.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercane View Post
    The most retarded aspect of Titanforging is, the lower your overall item level is, the higher chance you have to have things Titanforge.

915 main? I've never seen a titanforged WQ item- not once. Not ever.

My Hunter is literally dripping with 885+ TF pieces and I've done less than a weeks worth of playing on her.

Time played at this level: 7 hours, 33 minutes. iLvl: 889.
    *equips tinfoil hat* i must agree with the titanforging part. My brand new warrior in heroics and normal mythics saw so many titanforged piece it was stupid, but i rarely titanforge anything on my main. It could be the "rng is rng" but it seemed way too strange.