10+ Year Old Account

I think I found a new artifact skin

This showed up in my hall where Woolmancer's charge is supposed to be. Bug? Most likely. Future skin? also likely.
    Last edited by roahn the warlock; 2017-05-03 at 05:50 AM.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

I don't think you get a human mage as a artifact skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    I don't think you get a human mage as a artifact skin.
    fixed to be more clear
    Last edited by roahn the warlock; 2017-05-03 at 05:50 AM.
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    fixed to be more clear
    It's not new, it's old. That's how Woolmancer's Staff (hidden arcane skin) used to look like in the past. Blizz kinda forgot to fix the model that's used for display after they changed the model that's used by players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    It's not new, it's old. That's how Woolmancer's Staff (hidden arcane skin) used to look like in the past. Blizz kinda forgot to fix the model that's used for display after they changed the model that's used by players.
    Oh, shame, well I hope they bring it in the future. It's the most arcane looking arcane staff.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Oh, shame, well I hope they bring it in the future. It's the most arcane looking arcane staff.
    Yeah, I want it too

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I had a feeling Woolomancers was another one of those joke-skins Blizzard seems to like.

A pity really. I'd actually play arcane if I had access to that skin.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

This is typical Blizzard for you. Instead of a proper, interesting appearance we get some stupid thing based off a "meme".

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    This is typical Blizzard for you. Instead of a proper, interesting appearance we get some stupid thing based off a "meme".
    A mages staple spell, polymorph into a sheep, is a meme now?

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    A mages staple spell, polymorph into a sheep, is a meme now?
    Are you being intentionally oblivious? Or do you genuinely not know about the screaming the staff does and what it's based on?

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    Are you being intentionally oblivious? Or do you genuinely not know about the screaming the staff does and what it's based on?
    Damn you are reaching. How does it making a screaming sheep sound make it a meme?