Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    At this point any of your AoEs should be powerful enough to kill them, so just do it while she's using her breath.
    Failing that, she will kill them on her own eventually, so just wait.
    Failing that, just bring in a friend with a sub-100 to help.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I tried doing this for like 20 minutes and couldn't kill a single Dwarf. I'm supposed to take them down to a certain % before the dragon can fire breath kill them, but if I so much as fart on their direction, they immediately vaporize. I even tried going in naked and auto attack and it still 1 shotted them.

How is this achievement possible now? Do I have to level a toon to 80 or something before I can do it?

It's the only achievement I need to get the mount.
    Have you tried tagging them with low level eng?

It's been a couple months since this came up! But it comes up ever so often. I struggled with this one myself, back during WoD, because even then it was hard to damage the dwarves without killing them. I wrote a post detailing exactly what finally worked for me; I will search for it now so I can share.

- - - Updated - - -

"Completed this tonight, and now feel qualified to talk about what works and what doesn't. Or at least what did and did not work for me, at this time.

~ I did NOT damage any of the dwarves ahead of time.
    ~ I did NOT bother killing non-guardians.
    ~ I DID damage her enough to keep her on the ground (took two Death Strikes, plus maybe a Death Coil, after which I turned my back so as not to risk hurting her again).
    ~ I DID pay more attention to exactly when her breath started.
    ~ As soon as her breath STARTED, without waiting to see them turn blue - without hesitating for anything - I one-shot them with Blood Boil. This killed them without quite finishing her.

Using this strat, I got credit for all of them every time. Finished it in two runs. Night Elves, btw, can reset the fight simply by shadow-melding. A bit more graceful than running out. I'm sure a rogue could do the same with stealth. Running up the stairs does still work if you don't have a way to hide."

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ght=Iron+Dwarf

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Went in on my mistweaver. Just stood there. Bring her down but don't kill any adds at all. she comes down and you just line her up so that she breathes on the adds to kill them. It'll take some time. When they are all dead, reset the fight by running up the steps toward Ignis or XT. Rinse n repeat until complete.

As above mentions, I did not damage any of the adds myself. It's kinda close to them killing the dumb dwarves fixing the harpoon thingies, but meh, they didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Went in on my mistweaver. Just stood there. Bring her down but don't kill any adds at all. she comes down and you just line her up so that she breathes on the adds to kill them. It'll take some time. When they are all dead, reset the fight by running up the steps toward Ignis or XT. Rinse n repeat until complete.

As above mentions, I did not damage any of the adds myself. It's kinda close to them killing the dumb dwarves fixing the harpoon thingies, but meh, they didn't.
    I have done this for myself and a mate - sometimes its easier to just run off the edge of the platform to the right as the adds can sometimes bug and chase you FOREVER.

Other than that, its exactly what I did!

yall are dramatically over-complicating this achievement

just round up a bunch of dwarves, wait for her to breathe, and immediately afterward use whatever snap aoe you have to kill a bunch.

the breath doesn't need to be the killing blow, they only need to die with its debuff on them

They really should make the breath just oneshot the dwarves. The hard part should be making sure all reflect damage is taken off! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    yall are dramatically over-complicating this achievement

just round up a bunch of dwarves, wait for her to breathe, and immediately afterward use whatever snap aoe you have to kill a bunch.

the breath doesn't need to be the killing blow, they only need to die with its debuff on them
    There's a debuff? o_0
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

the breath applies a debuff that lasts one second (iirc.) To award achievement credit the dwarves need to die with that debuff on them.

when the content was current the only realistic way to do this was to actually kill them with the breath, but these days you can just one-shot several of them right after she breathes

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    the breath applies a debuff that lasts one second (iirc.) To award achievement credit the dwarves need to die with that debuff on them.

when the content was current the only realistic way to do this was to actually kill them with the breath, but these days you can just one-shot several of them right after she breathes
    I dont recommend trying to kill the Dwarves, let Razorscale do it.

This is the walkthrough i posted on Wowhead :
    This achievement gave me slap in the face on a few dozen attempt until i stopped following the advice to kill the Guardians, let Razorscale do it, i know you're gonna say it's gonna take a while (almost close to enrage) but it's easier that way.

1- To be sure i didn't accidentally kill any guardian i used this macro to kill adds on a ranged ability :

Code:
    /cast Shuriken Toss
    /stopattack
    2- I killed everything getting close to the engineers until they built the harpoons.

3- I let every friendly npc get killed so i could have some peace.

4- Keep killing Watchers and Sentinels and use this macro to count the amount of guardian you have (you might need to activate enemy nameplate to have it work).

Code:
    /run local count = 0 for i = 0, 10000, 1 do if _G["NamePlate"..i] ~= nil and _G["NamePlate"..i]:IsVisible() then count = count + 1 end end print(count)
    (Kudo to Zelashi on Wyrmrest Accord for that macro)

5- When you have slightly over 25 guardians, activate the harpoons.

6- Get Razorscale down to under 50%.

7- Place yourself in front of her so she can flame breath the guardians to death (or your patience to death).

8- Repeat everything you did in the other difficulty on the next week.

9- ?

10- Profit! Enjoy your mounts

I did this recently on a 110 Disc priest. It took some time, but the method is reliable.

1. Start the fight
    2. Let the hostile dwarves kill all the friendly mobs. Drag them to the mobs to help them get aggro.
    3. Once all the Harpoons are repaired and all the friendly mobs are dead, kill all the hostile dwarves.
    4. Wait for 25 hostile guardians to spawn
    5. Activate the harpoons
    6. damage the dragon enough to ground her (around 50% of her health)
    7. Once she is grounded, round up the spawned hostile dwarves and start kiting the dragon at melee range. Her breath should now damage the dwarves. Two or three breaths are required to kill them.
    8. Collect mount.

Note that there is NO need to damage the dwarves, however dwarves that have been "tapped" by the friendly mobs will not award credit. This is why the friendly mobs are killed and the dwarves that killed them are also killed.

The main risk in this fight is accidentally killing the dragon when you damage her to ground her. Removing all gear will reduce this risk, but use melee attacks or low damage spells.

Both the 10 and 25 versions can be done in one weekly reset by not killing Razermaw after getting the achievement, but suiciding and changing raid size.
    Did you think we had Forgotten? Did you think we had Forgiven?

You could wait until the enrage, and then her breath should 1 shot them.

Deleted
    when is the enrage time for this boss?

I was able to do it on my monk as windwalker with no gear + jade lightning, hit them for so little damage. Although I can't remember if it was at 100 or 110, did it so long ago.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

take off your weapon and most of your gear youll be mostly fine from there you just have to be really really careful

10+ Year Old Account
    The breath doesn't need to kill the dwarves; they just need to die while dragon breathes..

So round up a bunch of dwarves, wait for breath and use AoE attack during breath..
    Rinse and repeat until enough are dead..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post

For monks, use brewmaster and ox statue.

The ox statue aggros all the adds on it's own. been a long time since i did it, but i rmb the ox statue making the entire achievement trivial, except for having to wait some time for enough adds lols.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me & my guild did this during Cata and it was a pain. It's certainly possible, although I'd be looking for sub-110s to do it with, just to make it a little easier.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    I did it just by waiting till Berserk. Then her breath can 2-shot the dwarves.

10+ Year Old Account
    After reading some of the suggestions in this thread I tried the "wait it out" method and it worked! Tried the 10-man version first with a lvl 101 hunter alt and got 24/25 on the first attempt so ran up the stairs to reset so I could get the last one. Got that and then switched to my main lvl 110 hunter to do the 25-man version and this time I waited a little longer before bringing Razorscale down and got 25/25 first time! This was the only achievement I needed for both the 10 and 25 meta, so I now have both mounts! Very happy indeed and much thanks to those who suggested this method.
    Playing WoW since July 2005!
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online