Deleted

"OOps, we couldn t find a match" error.

Title says it all. AFter every match i get that error and out of the game . Does anyone has this issue and if yes did you resolved it? It s annoying as hell.

Every time I queue with my phone now, when it should connect me into the game after the "Worthy Opponent" wheel spins, HS crashes.

Now I have to play on Windows 10 if I want to actually play.

Is it on the PC, or phone you're having this issue?

I haven't come across it on either, but for phone I would suggest reinstalling the app possibly.
    PC, try under the Options, Scan and Repair.

Just basic suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

I haven't come across it on either, but for phone I would suggest reinstalling the app possibly.

Just basic suggestions.
    Goddamn dude. I was jealous that you responded to his issue but not mine (and I recently did something where I had to record my android phone screen) so I recorded my screen of me launching the HS app, and now I can't even get to the selection screen. Once I press "Play", I d/c. It's even worse than before. This is all your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Goddamn dude. I was jealous that you responded to his issue but not mine (and I recently did something where I had to record my android phone screen) so I recorded my screen of me launching the HS app, and now I can't even get to the selection screen. Once I press "Play", I d/c. It's even worse than before. This is all your fault.
    Have you tried setting it to Wumbo?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Just basic suggestions.
    Sorry for the delay, yes on PC. Sometimes i get the error 5 times in 3 minutes. I guess they re too busy counting money to fix their shit. I dont even bother at this point.