Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Cool Good guy with a gun shoots and Kills armed assailant

Source

ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Arlington said two people were shot and killed at Zona Caliente Sports Bar and Grille, located in the 6500 block of South Cooper Street, at about 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday.

After speaking with witnesses, police said it appeared as though a man with a gun came in and confronted the restaurant manager, later identified as 37-year-old Cesar Perez of Grand Prairie. During that confrontation, the suspect pulled out a gun and shot and killed Perez.

An armed customer who saw the incident then shot and killed the suspect. Officials later identified the suspect as 48-year-old James Jones of Duncanville. The name of the customer who shot Jones has not been released.

Police do not yet have a motive for the shooting of Perez, and there are no details what, if any, relationship he might have had with Jones. Investigators will continue to do interviews with all of the employees and customers who were at the restaurant when the shooting happened.
    Dumbass forgot he was in Texas, not California.

Good stuff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm sure that's of real comfort to the guy who was shot to death.
    Justice against a murderer is a comfort to the family members. And neutralizing the criminal was a service to society.

+1 for the good guys

Two people died when there could have been zero, I don't feel like looking for good points.

Arbitrary law - Only in the land of the free.™
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Two people died when there could have been zero, I don't feel like looking for good points.
    1 victim , 1 tPOS

1 person of worth died. Justice was carried out.

+1 for the good guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Timeout! Hold on for a second.

Person A comes to a restaurant and pulls a gun at person B, the restaurant owner.
    Person B pulls a gun and shoots person A.
    Person C witnesses the situation and pulls a gun out and shoots person B.

Person C is a hero? Person B is a criminal? Person A is what, both...or neither?

What. The. Fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Two people died when there could have been zero
    Only theoretically, in practice there is no country with zero people killed.

Deleted
    I am sure NRA fans just got an erection after reading that.

As if that would change the fact there are 12.000 gun homicides in america every year.

when you take someones life on purpose with pre meditation you need to die. You dont get to re enter society or go suck on societies tit in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

Person A comes to a restaurant and pulls a gun at person B, the restaurant owner.

Person C is a hero? Person B is a criminal? Person A is what, both...or neither?

What. The. Fuck.
    Did you ever consider the fact that neutralizing person B saved persons C-Z from potentially another Orlando situation or are you too clouded in judgement to realize that?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Only theoretically, in practice there is no country with zero people killed.
    But it always conveniently escapes Trump supporters that developed nations with lax gun laws tend to have a lot more murders and accidental deaths than developed nations with stricter gun laws.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    Did you ever consider the fact that neutralizing person B saved persons C-Z from potentially another Orlando situation or are you too clouded in judgement to realize that?
    Who should neutralize person C then?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    But it always conveniently escapes Trump supporters that developed nations with lax gun laws tend to have a lot more murders and accidental deaths than developed nations with stricter gun laws.
    Correlation is not causation. There are many other factors. The gun is the never the cause of a murder, it is always the human that is responsible for the murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    Did you ever consider the fact that it's just luck to not have D shooting C and E shooting D etc or are you too clouded in judgement to realize that?

I know it's strange to you that there are people who don't carry guns, and said people who don't carry guns don't exacerbate gunfights.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

What. The. Fuck.
    No, the wording on the article is a little strange. You added a shooter.

Person A = 48-year-old James Jones aka "the suspect" <---shot by C
    Person B = 37-year-old Cesar Perez aka "the manager" <---shot by A
    Person C = Unnamed customer <---shot A

Deleted
    but who shot nice guy eddie?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Correlation is not causation. There are many other factors. The gun is the never the cause of a murder, it is always the human that is responsible for the murder.
    Except it is, when it's a widely and extensively established pattern. But it's okay, you get to keep your guns and gun nuts. Extra loss of human life for freedom, right?

P.S. Of course it's always the human that is responsible for the murder, but it's asinine to pretend that murderers with weapons somehow doesn't increase the potential loss of life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who should neutralize person C then?
    Clearly you. Go get em champ.