Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

You want less police? You get less police.

Out of another one of "No Shit Sherlock" files.

Source: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...cop-hostility/

“Departments — and individual officers — have increasingly made the decision to stop engaging in proactive policing,” said the report by the FBI Office of Partner Engagement obtained by The Washington Times.
    So for face value people will be like, "This is great, less police brutality and/or overstepping boundaries." I don't predict this will ultimately go how anti-police proponents are think its going to go. Basically you have less 1% (or less) of the over all police force in America abusing their position and now like a virus the article is pointing out what is going to happen in a more broad spectrum.

As a side note to surely the non-American people who will step in here and say, "Well good, our police force [insert explanation here] don't have these problems" - well your police force is exposed to an interacts with a completely different breed of people.

So in the end people want nothing more than (what we call) "report takers", well that is what you are going to get.

A professional legion of report takers. Enjoy.

15+ Year Old Account
    And here we are across the pond wishing for more police.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

Source: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...cop-hostility/

So for face value people will be like, "This is great, less police brutality and/or overstepping boundaries." I don't predict this will ultimately go how anti-police proponents are think its going to go. Basically you have less 1% (or less) of the over all police force in America abusing their position and now like a virus the article is pointing out what is going to happen in a more broad spectrum.

As a side note to surely the non-American people who will step in here and say, "Well good, our police force [insert explanation here] don't have these problems" - well your police force is exposed to an interacts with a completely different breed of people.

So in the end people want nothing more than (what we call) "report takers", well that is what you are going to get.

A professional legion of report takers. Enjoy.
    Every one of them that chooses not to do their job, is abusing their position, not the just 1% they feel they have to get behind "cause blue brothers".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    What, we start calling police on their shit and they turn into little girls? Jesus maybe we need to raise our police hiring standards.

Any officer, chief or department that says "Bawwww people are mean to us we're going to stop doing our jobs!" should be fired and barred from working in law enforcement.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

More blacks should become police officers and police their own neighborhoods.

Black people need to stop looking at black cops like they're traitors.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    What, we start calling police on their shit and they turn into little girls? Jesus maybe we need to raise our police hiring standards.

Any officer, chief or department that says "Bawwww people are mean to us we're going to stop doing our jobs!" should be fired and barred from working in law enforcement.
    What? they're giving the people what they want, un-policed streets because every time they actually do their jobs, people want them crucified.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post

1. Don't cry when you get exactly what you are looking for.

2. Are you in the USA? Go sign up and help them.

PS: Something tells me you are more of a "little girl" than the blanketed statement you made of all officers, sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Yup one of many more complex issues regarding the police.

I couldn't care less. I don't live in these high crime areas.

We need to raise our police officer admittance standards clearly if they're going to act like whiney fucking babies.

Their response to, "Stop having so many examples of lethal, unnecessary, violence" is "FINE WELL THEN LESS POLICE OVERALL!" then some management needs to be replaced and officers need to be fired.

We don't need fucking 7 year olds running police stations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Every one of them that chooses not to do their job, is abusing their position, not the just 1% they feel they have to get behind "cause blue brothers".
    Doing their job is what made BLM start. Michael Brown was a criminal thug who tried to grab an officer's gun when he was confronted about a robbery he known to have committed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    We need to raise our police officer admittance standards clearly if they're going to act like whiney fucking babies.

Their response to, "Stop having so many examples of lethal, unnecessary, violence" is "FINE WELL THEN LESS POLICE OVERALL!" then some management needs to be replaced and officers need to be fired.

We don't need fucking 7 year olds running police stations.
    Why we have 5 year olds who say "wah I didn't get my way and I was proven wrong that whitey isn't out to get me so I'm going to kill cops"

2. Are you in the USA? Go sign up and help them.

PS: Something tells me you are more of a "little girl" than the blanketed statement you made of all officers, sunshine..
    What an asinine comment.

I don't want to be a firefighter either but I don't want them stealing from my house if they have to do their job. You don't have to want to be a thing to want a thing to be better.

Why we have 5 year olds who say "wah I didn't get my way and I was proven wrong that whitey isn't out to get me so I'm going to kill cops"
    Have an actual good point next time, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I have to agree with this. You accept a position- you have a job to do. Just because times are tough or the climate around you is tough- that is not an excuse to not do your job, sorry.....

Everyone faces tough times at work, it is part of life. Sometimes things are good, sometimes bad- life goes in cycles. Regardless of the times, you still have to do your job.

If you find that you are unable to do your duty, the respectable and honorable thing to do is to resign and seek employment in a position that is better suited for your "sensibilities."

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Can someone explain me why the general public in the USA is opposed to labor unions, but they're quite alright with police unions acting like mobsters?
    Because we hold the military and the police on a retarded pedestal above everyone else as the bestest thingies ever1!!111one

How many interactions have you had with the police in the past, say, five years?

What an asinine comment.

I don't want to be a firefighter either but I don't want them stealing from my house if they have to do their job. You don't have to want to be a thing to want a thing to be better.
    What your saying and what he was saying has nothing to do with each other, but hey carry on!

Hes basically saying "Whoever doesn't box Mike Tyson is a pussy". Well Ok champ, go get in the ring and show us how its done.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-05-05 at 12:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because we hold the military and the police on a retarded pedestal above everyone else as the bestest thingies ever1!!111one
    It's deserved, my issue is with those who pretend issues with police are normal. Individuals who are bad cops, need to be exposed and purged from the force immediately. This whole stupidity over those pointing out bad cops, being treated as if all cops are the same is bullshit. As long as people defend police by saying any call of individual's misdeed must be defended as the whole police force, nothing will change. When those defending police claim that all cops are being called out each time an individual is, what are are those who have issue with individual's action supposed to do? Their defenders are saying it's normal and their attackers claim it's normal, so the only thing you disagree about is what action needs to be taken? They just don't see they actually support each other's moronic arguments?

- - - Updated - - -

What your saying and what he was saying has nothing to do with each other, but hey carry on!
    It does, it just doesn't make sense in your 'all bad cops are just normal cops' logic. He is saying that just like he doesn't want firefighters commiting crime, even though he respects them, he feels the same about cops. If it helps, think of a cop that is doing something wrong as not representative of all cops...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    How many interactions have you had with the police in the past, say, five years?
    I interact with at least one a month. What does that have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

you seem like quite the expert on how the ''blacks'' think.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It does, it just doesn't make sense in your 'all bad cops are just normal cops' logic. He is saying that just like he doesn't want firefighters commiting crime, even though he respects them, he feels the same about cops. If it helps, think of a cop that is doing something wrong as not representative of all cops...
    That is fine if the person I was responding to was saying what he did.

No, what the person I was responding to just made a blanketed statement about them being little girls. Which if I was a betting man the person who made that comment probably could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag or probably lacks people skills to even engage in that type of work.

I'm all for calling down the thunder on shitbird cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Can someone explain me why the general public in the USA is opposed to labor unions, but they're quite alright with police unions acting like mobsters?

The police are public servants. They have to do their jobs properly. They do not get to throw a tantrum because their misbehavior is criticized and punished according to law.

Do you not think it's extremely hypocritical when cops are complaining they have to obey the law?
    Because what you think cops are and what they actually are are completely different.

Saying cops act like mobsters is like saying black people act like gangbangers, or perhaps all muslims act like terrorist.