WW dmg live vs ptr?

Is there anyone who can log on to ptr and try compare our single and cleave dmg to live, on dummies? Im curious to see how theese changes are actually effecting our dmg.
    Last edited by weholt; 2017-05-05 at 05:06 PM.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right now the Fists of Fury 20% nerf wasn't actually implemented on the PTR yet. The tooltip has been changed, but the actual damage hasn't been. Dont' read too much into it. Because of this, damage on the PTR will be quite higher than expected and higher than live.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

I'm guessing it's going to be awhile before we can actually give a crap. I think there is another month before ToS opens? I hope we don't suck the big fat one.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

15+ Year Old Account
    For those wondering, the FoF bug (doing 5.25 multiplier when it should be doing 4.2 multiplier) is still active on the current PTR. So don't look at numbers just yet. Also we are still figuring out new Tier 20 set bonuses. There appears to be bugs on Blizzard's side with the implementation of the set bonus (SEF not benefiting from the set bonus, 4pc not working at all). So don't look into those right now. We should hopefully have some preliminary projected estimates on the T20 set bonuses soonish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangshang View Post
    I'm guessing it's going to be awhile before we can actually give a crap. I think there is another month before ToS opens? I hope we don't suck the big fat one.
    7.2.5 should be coming out before ToS though. I'm going to guess it'll be out at least 2 weeks before ToS to give people a chance to get used to all of the class changes before dipping their toes in ToS. Going to guess 7.2.5 will be out some time late May and ToS mid June.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    7.2.5 should be coming out before ToS though. I'm going to guess it'll be out at least 2 weeks before ToS to give people a chance to get used to all of the class changes before dipping their toes in ToS. Going to guess 7.2.5 will be out some time late May and ToS mid June.
    Ehh, hope they start looking at us soon then! Lol!

The combination of their FoF nerf/not nerf because it hasn't been actually applied yet, plus being the only class with a set bonus shot out not working (as far as I know), makes me think they don't give a shittake mushroom.

Also my SEF clones sometimes like to shoot lightning when using capacitor, and at other times they sort of just like to sit and stare into the abyss contemplating their short lives.

I'll be playing no matter what, because well... we have a cat look and I really like cats. So the pact as been made to monk satan.
    Last edited by Height; 2017-05-11 at 06:55 PM.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

I hope they havent ruined my favorite spec! I still cant get bracers though.. since launch =(

Well I do not like the idea of a FOF nerf coming out this week.

As well as the "Invoke Xuen the Tiger" talent nerf by 10%

WW Monks are struggling in PVP ..

Mastery which is the most important stat for WW Monks gets halved in BGs and Haste gets raised.
    Haste is the most useless stat for Monks.

I like playing my WW Monk, but Blizz have given us a dirty hand.

How can they increase damage for Arms Warriors and Execute is beyond me.