Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yep. Still remember being blown away in SoR that they made my Sage, one of the most powerful Jedi around at the time and a fucking beast as far as the story was concerned, pick up a god-damn rocket launcher to open a door. God damn standard munitions, not even a special rocket launcher.
    Nadia, girl com'ere. Let's girl power this. Jedi 101. You push that way, i'll push this way. YEEEEEAAAAAAAA

Alrighty, just leave that rocket launcher there.

- - - Updated - - -

Been itching to come back to something. I still can't get over losing Nadia. I liked other toons well enough, but I invested too much in her. Totally crushed my SWTOR spirit. Seeing the new stronghold hadn't gotten me either. I did patch up though, but did not log in.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That...sounds like all of the lazy writing tropes that would drive me completely nuts. One day I'll resub and play through all the additional story, but I can't say I'm particularly looking forward to all of it -_-
    Resubbed and played through the new Iokath chapters today. Playing my Sith Juggernaut was fun...the story I had to suffer though, not so much. The decision on which faction to side with is completely unnecessary and forced, the traitor that comes up in the next chapter is from out of nowhere and reeks of grasping at straws for a story and not even knowing how to tell a decent story without some sort of stupid twist, but the last thing you see with them and some unknown faction called "The Order" is rather intriguing.

Now that THAT BS is out of the way I can go back and level some of the other classes I haven't played in ages and experience the AAA class stories that made this game great in the first place.

I recently resubbed after 3 years. Wasn't a big fan of playing through Revan, but the Fallen Empire stuff, man I gobbled that up like crazy. Ending up in Iokath and that story was a bit meh for me unfortunately. And of course with 5.4 the traitor is revealed. I hope it's more of a deep undercover type of thing.

The Iokath dailies are atrocious. They're hard to get started with because the typical mission information you get on your map isn't as straightforward as it typically is. (Although I'm always happy when I get the Fortify Defenses mission!) When I think of good daily areas, I think of Czerka and Oricon. I suppose Section X isn't that bad (stealthers have it so easy for that heroic mission).