Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    HYPE TRAIN! Tyrande at the moment will be a first ban in hero league but I can't wait to try her out in QM , D.Va looks like a fun and good 2nd tank with decent wave clear and decent damage and the Alarak rework... I am quite impressed by this "small patch", it adds 2 new fun announcer, some cosmetics and it feels like they added 3 new heroes instead of 1 due to the reworks.

Really happy with most of this stuff. Dehaka gets his W damage toned down overall but his level 1 is completely opened up, Ferocious Stalker buffs look sweet aswell. For the Anub nerfs, his talents still retain the utility but their damage gets toned down, whch is pretty great. Except for his Spell Shield, ofcourse, which just got straight up nerfed. I'm curious about the Varian changes, not sure if the Die by Sword nerf is gonna affect the Warbringer vs Shieldwall pick too much, mobility is nice but it turns out not taking damage is preeeety good. The mana change on Warbringer honestly seems irrelevant.

Alarak and Tyrande changes seem great too, ofcourse, can't wait to try them. Alarak's trait definitly seems way more interesting now.

Oh and yeah, no Alarak announcer. =( I really expected it to come alongside the rework, I can't imagine that they didn't ask the VA to record the lines when he did the SC stuff etc aswell.

As i said in another thread last month, lili nerf was like super obvious to anyone with brain cells.

I'm just happy D.Va has ''winky face'' voice line

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    As i said in another thread last month, lili nerf was like super obvious to anyone with brain cells.
    Yeah, I HATE playing against li li in double support comps. Ridiculously unfun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    Yeah, I HATE playing against li li in double support comps. Ridiculously unfun.
    Dude i was abusing the lili. I was doing as much damage as i do on keal and guldan often. Reaching that 200k player damage. Its just not ok for a support. So yeah i kinda knew it had to be nerfed hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    i loved playing heal tyrande looks she's just gonna sit there collecting dust now. this rework is horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    solo heal tyrande is dead, long live stun enabler stealth assassin tyrande
    if i want to do that i'll play valeera.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    solo heal tyrande is dead, long live stun enabler stealth assassin tyrande
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i loved playing heal tyrande looks she's just gonna sit there collecting dust now. this rework is horrible.
    Don't count healer tyrande out yet, I'm only dicking about on the PTR but she has some very strong healing talents and insane CDR. Her level 4 and 13 choices offer a sizeable healing/mitigation increase to players who are able to get the most out of them.

The loss of healing ultimate is a definite nerf, but I'm not sure it's as big as people are thinking.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post

- - - Updated - - -

if i want to do that i'll play valeera.
    At the moment Tyrandes healing is just 5-10% weaker on ptr while losing her self heal which wasn't used much anyway. She also gained a shitton of dps, targeted damage reduction, better reveal and more utility talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The loss of healing ultimate is a definite nerf, but I'm not sure it's as big as people are thinking.
    its a tyrande healing nerf in the same way tassadar rework + shields becoming 4 seconds was a tassadar healing nerf

i get what they are trying to do - embracing the "enabler" hero description, and hopefully she ends up as fun to play as the new enabler tassadar is, but right now on the ptr she can soloheal a proper team pretty much as well as tassadar/medivh can solo heal a proper team on live (not at all, unless very very specific circumstances)
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2017-05-09 at 08:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutthearkin View Post
    At the moment Tyrandes healing is just 5-10% weaker on ptr while losing her self heal which wasn't used much anyway. She also gained a shitton of dps, targeted damage reduction, better reveal and more utility talents.
    i use her self heal a lot as well as her shield. without it her heals are reduced significantly. i don't see why they couldn't just keep the old heal talents and redo the others to bring in more options instead of taking away options. i like being a healbot tyrande.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-05-10 at 01:42 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Alarak is extremally fun to play on PTR now! Talented Discord Strike hits like a truck and then there's a lvl 16 talent allowing a stacked Alarak to melee for 500+ after a successful DS. And if you screw up and die, you lose all your Sadism stacks, which kinda balances it all out. Pretty sure he's gonna be the next FOTM after release.

Looks like all of the minor changes hit live.

Didn't notice the Nova change at first, kinda feels like a slap in the face that it took them this long and took so many tweaks to the talent before they finally did what had to happen in the first place. Didn't every sensible person know that having a hero who gets a literal disadvantage out of helping their team push a keep/cap mercs/objectives is bad? T.T Oh well, atleast it finally changed, might actually play some Nova again now, espescially since it's another week of frequent Hanamura.

The patch is now live in the US! EU will receive it tomorrow morning.

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20783378

Changes between the PTR notes and the live notes are marked in orange.

- - - Updated - - -

Rite of Rak'shir works on Samuro clones: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...rks_on_samuro/

AKA, don't play Samuro against Alarak in draft modes.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The patch is now live in the US! EU will receive it tomorrow morning.

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20783378

Changes between the PTR notes and the live notes are marked in orange.

- - - Updated - - -

Rite of Rak'shir works on Samuro clones: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...rks_on_samuro/

AKA, don't play Samuro against Alarak in draft modes.
    People should just stop playing Samuro against any team with quests talents. Or just stop playing Samuro.

Li Li's healing jugs prioritize an exploding mech: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...together_in_a/

Man, Dehaka W changes actually hit super hard. You need 2 AAs on the backline + W to clear them now. I wonder if they'll nerf BOOMerang in response to this or have another looks at Dehaka/ETC/Brightwing/Falstad to see what they wanna do with globals.

Oh, on the new stat screen. I kinda was hoping they'd show atleast healing/shielding for all heroes (damage taken might cause to much QQ). That aside, the stat is also inconsistent. It shows damage absorbed from Zarya's W but not from Probius' Shield Capacitator, yet both are self shielding only.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2017-05-18 at 08:03 AM.

@ophion1990 I really hope they don't! Falstad wave clear is carrying me to Diamond

- - - Updated - - -

https://clips.twitch.tv/InnocentGiftedBillTebowing

Last laugh is hard.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    LOL, Grubby failed really hard there.

You need to hit enemy Heroes thrice to avoid being reduced down to 1 health. This means you either need to blast a single target with 3 abilities, 3 Heroes with a single cast or somewhere in between. You get the idea.

In that clip he hit Valeera only with Deadly Charge while rest of his abilities were on cooldown so he couldn't even blindly land other two on her within Smoke Bomb.

Last Laugh is great playmaking tool if you have the confidence, seen Rich deleting people by blinking to them and performing the combo.

Counter-Strike is bugged again. A well-timed Taunt from Varian prevents the damage from happening.