Why do I like playing Nova so much in QM?

It feels dirty because she is just a terrible hero outside of noobstomping is what I've been told right? lol

Even in team fights she is seems absurdly strong in QM (especially once you get pinning shot to lower armor x2).

I've been on a Nova splurge recently playing her non-stop.

Also, triple-shot is garbage, I love it when enemy Nova picks this. Precision Strike is great. Double Precision Strike is even better.

Though when I get matched against a team without any squishies I'm all like =/

Probably because she stomps so hard in QM
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

You're probably not a very nice person in real life.

And then you meet a good Zeratul and you're like "fml". But ye it's because it's QM and 1) people just don't know how to deal with stealthies and 2) they can't counter you through drafting.

I played Nova for a bit. She's alright. She gets quite potent with some of the later talents.

As others have mentioned it is a QM thing. You can have a target rich environments where all you have are just squishies with not even a healer among them.

Triple tap against a team of squishies is hilariously fun when you hit 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Same with all the stealthies in QM.

No counter-drafting against you, typically unorganized teams with a lot of people running around by themselves, of course you kill a ton of people.
    Its quite addicting.

I do get wrecked on occasion.

Especially a good Chromie who catches me out in the open. That ULT that resets your position is gg for nova ;(

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    It feels dirty because she is just a terrible hero outside of noobstomping is what I've been told right? lol

Even in team fights she is seems absurdly strong in QM (especially once you get pinning shot to lower armor x2).

I've been on a Nova splurge recently playing her non-stop.

Also, triple-shot is garbage, I love it when enemy Nova picks this. Precision Strike is great. Double Precision Strike is even better.

Though when I get matched against a team without any squishies I'm all like =/
    because nova is the #1 best player killer hero of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Its quite addicting.

I do get wrecked on occasion.

Especially a good Chromie who catches me out in the open. That ULT that resets your position is gg for nova ;(
    Most people make the mistake of panicking and trying to somehow escape the ult

They forget that it provides a 3second window to burst down Chromie who also has to stand still for half of it to properly cast her combo.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Most people make the mistake of panicking and trying to somehow escape the ult

They forget that it provides a 3second window to burst down Chromie who also has to stand still for half of it to properly cast her combo.
    That would be me. Not even gonna lie. lmao

Nova is literally the only hero I play when for some reason I got to queue QM (like this overwatch event).

I hate QM with a passion and generally only play draft modes, but Nova makes it bareable. And I like triple tap too

Also, I don't agree that she is a bad hero for draft modes, but she is easy to counterpick. If you are picking last under perfect conditions, she can wreck stuff in HL too.

Because you aren't counterdrafted against, which make stealth heroes in QM fucking entirely broken unless you're in a group or just get lucky and am playing a hero with a aoe or reveal to knock her out of stealth. Also Nova is a newbie smasher.

I guess enjoy playing her, just realize its not an actual indicator of skill lol.

Deleted
    I don't play QM but have to deal very often with novas. And tbh in most cases they are drafted randomly and hence do contribute very little.

I see how she works well in QM though. But that's also the reason QM is so bad (imo).