Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I have Alarak so I'm good for now.

That Fenix Announcer sounds almost like Tassard. Just different lines.

Donny Vermillion and Kate Lockwell as a duo announcer with Donny cutting Kate off just like in the SC2 wings of liberty campaign.

With a new hero comes new announcers:

Blizzard are continuing the trend of adding map-specific announcers as customisable options, so it is safe to assume that Ka, Neithis, Lady of Thorns, Queen Nightshade, Blackheart, Beleth, and Ilarian will all become announcers at some point.

Friend Code: 1177-8631-8681
    Safari: Water (Octillery, Gyarados, Frogadier)

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobia View Post
    With a new hero comes new announcers:

Blizzard are continuing the trend of adding map-specific announcers as customisable options, so it is safe to assume that Ka, Neithis, Lady of Thorns, Queen Nightshade, Blackheart, Beleth, and Ilarian will all become announcers at some point.
    You forgot also Athena from Hanamura, Dr Crook from Braxis and Katya Volskaya from Volskaya Foundry Industries. But damn son! Maybe Raven Lord will be playable hero afterall someday?
    Whatever...

You're right. I thought I would just list the earlier maps so the list wasn't too arduous to read. But, then again, I could have formatted it all better. Thanks for listing the others.

And, it's not an impossibility for Blizzard to make The Raven Lord and others playable (a long way down the line), but the cynic in me sees these map announcers as nothing more than easy-to-implement filler announcers. Although, Lady Volskaya piloting one of her company's MEKAs would be a sight to see.

Friend Code: 1177-8631-8681
    Safari: Water (Octillery, Gyarados, Frogadier)

Valeera Sanguinar.