Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobia View Post
    I can't tell if you're making fun of his voice or not, but the quote is: "Your council sways me."
    I heard it once and now I can't unhear it, I know he says "sways me" rather than asking Patrick Swayze for council but I just think it sounds kinda funny. Similar to Thrall asking the elephants for guidance.

We have two new announcers on the PTR, right now:
    Blaze, the Firebat, and our newest hero.

And Tyrael (most likely due to the voice actor returning to record the Mecha Tyrael dialogue).

Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    I always use Li Li, but I'd love to have Tyrael (If he doesnt exist already). Love that mans voice.
    It's taken a while, but wish: granted.
    Last edited by Arachnophobia; 2018-01-03 at 02:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have two new announcers on the PTR, right now:
    Blaze, the Firebat, and our newest hero.

And Tyrael (most likely due to the voice actor returning to record the Mecha Tyrael dialogue).

It's taken a while, but wish: granted.
    Amagawd, greatness!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly in Poland voice of Tyrael, actor was replaced because original one Andrzej Bauman died few months ago. It's not the same sadly... Wish Blizzard could give some new justice meaning for Tyrael in poland voice hiring hmmm idk.

I am very excited for Maiev's release next week, and was hoping she would also be released as an announcer. As it happens, she is:

She might be a suitable announcer for Tyrael, and vice-versa. They do both love talking about justice.

She might be a suitable announcer for Tyrael, and vice-versa. They do both love talking about justice.
    "I'm sorry, did you say something? I was thinking about Justice...."

I bought and set Tyrael as the announcer for all of the more heroic Diablo characters I have, since I already had Diablo himself set as the announcer for all the more villainous ones.

Speaking of which, it would be neat to get a Prime Evil Diablo announcer. The Mecha Tyrael announcer sets the precedent for having different versions of a character serve as separate announcers.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Deleted
    Maiev could be a good one. Currently I'm using Alaraka, Brightwing, Genji and Aba 95% of my games. Got Murky out of a chest; a disappointment, mrglgrrglgrrgl got old after half a game.

I want Tracer as an announcer.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for Chromie. She'd go great with any of the other four dragons (BW, Alex, Genji, Hanzo)
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    "I'm sorry, did you say something? I was thinking about Justice...."

I bought and set Tyrael as the announcer for all of the more heroic Diablo characters I have, since I already had Diablo himself set as the announcer for all the more villainous ones.

Speaking of which, it would be neat to get a Prime Evil Diablo announcer. The Mecha Tyrael announcer sets the precedent for having different versions of a character serve as separate announcers.
    Brilliant. That's the quote I couldn't quite remember.

I do like having certain thematical announcers for the characters I play, too. I don't have all of them, but I use the Malfurion announcer for Tyrande, for example, and Illidan for Valla and Valeera [in her Illidari skin, with Rehgar for her other skins], and Diablo for Leoric (Diablo's whispers being what drove Leoric to madness).
    I have my favourites, of course (Alarak, and Brightwing), but using other announcers with certain characters/loadouts adds another layer to the game for me.

Chromie, for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I do like having certain thematical announcers for the characters I play, too. I don't have all of them, but I use the Malfurion announcer for Tyrande, for example, and Illidan for Valla and Valeera [in her Illidari skin, with Rehgar for her other skins], and Diablo for Leoric (Diablo's whispers being what drove Leoric to madness).
    I have my favourites, of course (Alarak, and Brightwing), but using other announcers with certain characters/loadouts adds another layer to the game for me.
    Yeah, the announcers were probably my favorite "cosmetic" addition that came with HotS 2.0. Thus far, I have D.va set for most of the Overwatch cast and the Terran StarCraft heroes, Tassadar for the Protoss heroes (hopefully to be eventually replaced by Alarak), Abathur for the Zerg heroes, Arthas for the Scourge characters, and now Tyrael for the Diablo heroes and Diablo himself for the Diablo villains, as I mentioned. For all the remaining (mostly WarCraft) characters, I either have Li Li for the more idealistic characters, or Brightwing for the darker, more bloodthirsty, or outright villainous characters. The cool thing is I only actually bought the Brightwing, D.va, and Tyrael announcers with shards; all the rest I was lucky to get from loot chests. I probably would have bought the Li Li announcer if I hadn't gotten her in a chest, though, and I had been saving up shards to get Alarak, though I fear the upcoming Lunar Festival event is gonna drain my current savings.

D.va, Brightwing, and Li Li are probably my favorite announcers, currently. I enjoy D.va's leaning on the fourth wall with all her gamer lingo, Brightwing's brand of adorable psychopathy still manages to make me smile, and Li Li is so upbeat and encouraging, it can almost take the sting out of a particularly bad game.

Also, outside of Prime Evil Diablo, and more on topic, I'd really like to see Chromie, Li Ming, and Tracer as announcers someday, as well.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

10+ Year Old Account
    T'Paartos announcer must happend or rito... Keepo

Brilliant. That's the quote I couldn't quite remember.

Arthas announcer goes brilliantly if you're playing Malthael.

I do play Malthael a fair bit... I'll give that a try.

It's about time they release Nova and Li-Ming as announcers. As someone said earlier here "the cockiness would be legendary".

A new batch of announcers are on the PTR: Fenix, Mira Han, and the Adjutant.

Interesting note: at 0:50 in the Mira Han video, she acknowledges there being another Mira Han on the battlefield ("Double the Mira, double the fun~ *laughs*"). She may not be the next hero, but this is more-or-less confirmation that she will indeed be a future hero coming to the Nexus.

Chromie! I want a Chromie or a Lunara announcer really badly.

Deleted
    I would pay good money for Ragnaros announcer.

We already have the best announcer in the game already. Why replace greatness?!

I speak, of course, of The Butcher.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.