Broken Shore Achievements, Black Temple Timewalking, Blue Posts, Arena Tournaments

Necromancer Q&A - Live Updates

All Competitor Decks for this Weekend's CN vs EU Playoffs

Armory Stats - Broken Shore Achievements
    Today we are taking a look at the Broken Shore achievements. The data source used for this consists of 1.9 million accounts active in the last month.

Don't see a chart? Enable javascript!

Name Points Players
    A Magic Contribution Contribute to the Mage Tower on the Broken Shore 5 times.
    554.3%
    A Magnificent Contribution Contribute to the Mage Tower on the Broken Shore 50 times.
    101.2%
    Take Command Contribute to the Command Center on the Broken Shore 5 times.
    547.6%
    Assume Command Contribute to the Command Center on the Broken Shore 50 times.
    100.3%
    Disrupting the Nether Contribute to the Nether Disruptor on the Broken Shore 5 times.
    547.6%
    It'll Nether Happen Contribute to the Nether Disruptor on the Broken Shore 50 times.
    100.4%
    Terrors of the Shore Defeat all 4 of the following monstrous creatures in Broken Shore.
    1026.8%
    Naxt Victim Slay each of the demonic lieutenants that can be summoned from the Sentinax in Broken Shore.
    106.0%

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Black Temple Timewalking is now open for testing. We expect to keep the zone open for the entire weekend. A minimum of 8 players is required to queue for this event. Players need to queue via Vormu found in the Terrace of Light, Shattrath.

Note: Using the Dungeon Finder option to queue for Black Temple will not function properly.

Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding the raid, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Artifact Knowledge Catch Up
    There is still the catch-up timer for Artifact Knowledge beyond Rank 25.

Also for alts, I'm sure many of you are aware already, but for those who aren't - Your main can buy Artifact Research Compendiums after every 5th rank of Artifact Knowledge (AK). For example, at AK35 your main will be able to buy a compendium with Order Resources that can be sent to alts to immediately get that alt to AK30. This continues right the way up to AK50 where you main will be able to send AK45 compendiums to alts. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Enhancement Shaman 4pc Set Bonus
    The intention of the set bonus was to only increase the damage of the initial hit of Crash Lightning, not all of the cleave damage from using Stormstrike/Lava Lash after pressing Crash Lightning. I made a change to it that will show up in a future build to work this way. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Arena Cup #2 will be Live on Sunday 11am PDT
    Cup #2 of the WoW® Arena World Championship goes live Sunday 14th May. To keep up with the action, tune in to the broadcast at 10.30am PDT, with matches kicking off at 11am PDT sharp. Don’t miss out!

Here’s where to catch the action, Sunday 14th at 11am PDT

You can also watch the stream in Spanish and Portuguse.

Eight Epic Teams
    • Panda Global
    • Splyce
    • Tempo Storm
    • Method Reborn
    • Your Name Here
    • Sneaky Snakes
    • Jungle Book
    • Union

Your Hosts
    These are the faces (and voices) providing expert opinion, hype and point-by-point analysis.

Points Promote Players – Get Involved!
    Cup Events
    • 1st place: $3,000, 160 points
    • 2nd place: $1,500, 80 points
    • 3rd place: $1,000, 36 points
    • 4th place: $500, 20 points
    • 5th and 6th places: 12 points each

Approved Community Events
    • 1st place: 40 points
    • 2nd place: 20 points
    • 3rd place: 12 points
    • 4th place: 8 points
    • 5th and 6th places: N/A

Find out more in our Arena World Championship announcement here.

Want In On The Action?
    We want to see a ton of community involvement, and would love some of you out there hold your own events. Not only will you be part of the action, you’ll help teams place higher on the ladder— as approved community events award points too! Want to know more? Get in touch. Want to run your own event? Apply here.

Good luck to all the teams, and see you on Sunday during the stream!

WoW Arena Championships - Sign-Up For Cup #2 Now!
    Cup #2 is on its way: seize the day! Signups are open and we’re waiting for YOU to show us your cunning strategies and hunger to win. The European Qualifier Cup #2 will be broadcast live on Twitch, on May 20-21 starting at 16:00 CEST. Whether you’re competing, curious or just plain old crazy about esports—you can read up on entry requirements, prizes and community events below. Get involved!

All About Tournaments

• The events are 3v3 Arena Tournaments on live realms.
    • There is a double-elimination bracket, so watch out!
    • Team rosters are 4-player, but you can sign-up with 3.
    • All series are best-of-5.
    • Tournament Mode is required; all gear is normalized and honor talents and artifact power are maximized

All About Prize Pools

• 1st place: $3,000, 160 points
    • 2nd place: $1,500, 80 points
    • 3rd place: $1,000, 36 points
    • 4th place: $500, 20 points
    • 5th and 6th places: 12 points each

All About Rosters

• Didn’t finish in the top 6 in the first tournament? Not a problem! Teams can change their team members as often as they want, until points are earned. Once you have points on the board, your teams are set in stone. Well, except. . .
    • Teams who earn points are allotted one roster swap without consequences.
    • After the free swap, there is an automatic 50% reduction to your points tally.
    • If you want to know more, read our official Championship rules below.

Signups for EU Cup #2 Are Live!
    • Signups are live!
    • Signups will be open until 23:59 CEST on May 14th.
    • Teams will be seeded by the rating they achieve as signups close.
    • Bracket play starts on the 18th, and plays through the 19th May (if second day is needed).
    • The last 8 teams will be broadcast live on Twitch on Sunday, May 14th starting at 11:00am PDT.
    • We’re excited to partner-up with StarLadder, who will be helping us out with all that has to happen behind the scenes (which is a lot).
    • The full rules and regs—plus the essential player handbook—can be found here.
    • Dates and signups for future cups will be coming soon!
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-05-13 at 11:38 PM.

I'll never get that Naxt Victim achievement...

Great, another nerf to enhance with that set bonus change. The trait that increased CL damage also increased the cleave, but not a set bonus that's the same thing. Yay...
    Last edited by Phaty; 2017-05-14 at 12:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Yea unless you did it back when the boss items actually dropped often, you're put of luck. It's silly

10+ Year Old Account
    me getting Naxt Victim is about as likely as me whitelisting MMO-Champion on Adblock and uBlock Origin

I am coming back at a interesting time

Yep, Naxt Victim was forgotten about.

>expert opinion
    >Josh ‘Lore’ Allen

Hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    me getting Naxt Victim is about as likely as me whitelisting MMO-Champion on Adblock and uBlock Origin
    lololololololol

Wanted to test that BT Timewalking, I'm pretty excited for it :P

"Recently created Demon Hunter's can't enter legacy raids"
    Well. Done. Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorph View Post
    Wanted to test that BT Timewalking, I'm pretty excited for it :P

"Recently created Demon Hunter's can't enter legacy raids"
    Well. Done. Blizzard.
    There's a 24h period.
    You have no other characters to test it on ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    There's a 24h period.
    You have no other characters to test it on ?
    I do, but that's not really the point. I do remember the 24h period from when DHs came out, but why would that be active on a test server, cause the character was copied recently. Do they want their shit tested or not, is my point :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    It's relatively easy once Nether Disruptor is up. I got 5/6 last time in about 6 hours. I'm only missing one and hope to get it once Nether Disruptor is up again.

The % for the Resources achieves (50) are than low?
    I play way too much lol

Anyone else see Lore and think he was a dealer at a roulette table

Why do I think Lore in a suit looks so silly and ridiculous looking?

Deleted
    1.9 mil active accounts

I am one of the 0.3% woohoo
    The Command Center was always the one up when I went to turn in my supplies. I'm right around 1/2 way through to 50 on the other 2.