Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    been trying to get the hammer from ragnaros (firelands) for quite some time now. according to armory i have 12 normal kills and 18 heroic kills without a drop yet?
    Rags hammer? I clear it on 25 Heroic all the time and pretty out of all the runs I've done solo, with friends, or have friends do the runs; it ends up being more a 1 out of 2 clears chance of dropping. That it drops so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Rags hammer? I clear it on 25 Heroic all the time and pretty out of all the runs I've done solo, with friends, or have friends do the runs; it ends up being more a 1 out of 2 clears chance of dropping. That it drops so much.
    i wish. its been at the point where ive questioned if i was doing something wrong making it not drop

Well, week 3 completed, and no boots.

Next week, I can feel it!

Deleted
    I just got a HC Thunderforged Invocation of the Dawn and a second Zeeg's Ancient Kegsmasher of Primordius.

Another one to cross of the list. 3 rare mog items in the same week.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I just got a HC Thunderforged Invocation of the Dawn and a second Zeeg's Ancient Kegsmasher of Primordius.

Another one to cross of the list. 3 rare mog items in the same week.
    The best part is when you are farming for mog gear you get War/Thunderforged of the gear you tried to get when it was relevant, but never could =/