Holy Mythic+ talents

Hi every1,

I'd like to know what is ur current choise as holy pallys for 5man mythic+ dungeons. Any "default" build I should use?

Tks in advance

15: Crusader's Might (Some people opt in for Bestow Faith in higher level dungeons, however up to 19s I've been running CM)
    30: Either Cavalier for the extra mobility (which we are lacking) or Unbreakable Spirit for more frequent defensive cds (which would be my choice in higher keystones)
    45: Everything is viable IMHO, Fist of Justice to a lesser degree (depends on how many cs you can dish out). I usually chose between Repetance (if we need a longer single target CC) or Blinding Light (if we need an aoe "interupt").
    60: Devotion Aura
    75: Holy Avenger (more healing cds is always nice)
    90: Sanctified Wrath (Fervert Martyr is not a choice and I don't see JoL outperforming SW -- the choice becomes even more obvious if you got the belt)
    100: Different strokes for different folks -- My (and the mostly picked) choice would be Beacon of Virtue, since it provides a nice way to dal with bursty damage on relatively short cooldown, however you will find people successfully running even higher m+ with any of the beacons.

Many tks mate. I'll be testing it asap

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    45: Everything is viable IMHO, Fist of Justice to a lesser degree (depends on how many cs you can dish out)
    It depends on how many Judgements you cast, not CS.

Agree with everything though. For the Aura's, I tend to use Mercy on lower keys but it's neither here nor there as there's sod all damage to use. :P
    Midandorie --> Woodzy
    110 DH/Warr/Monk/Sham/Hunter/Lock neglected
    EU - Slightly Salted (6/8H) - Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Taiina View Post
    It depends on how many Judgements you cast, not CS.

Agree with everything though. For the Aura's, I tend to use Mercy on lower keys but it's neither here nor there as there's sod all damage to use. :P
    TIL... reading is hard, man! Still I feel like the other two talents are more useful.

CM always, regardless of lvl you will spend a good amount of time doing crusader strikes
    Devo always, AM 20% for certain abilities >> than a weak heal that's not as good at BoV. Outside of AM, the DR is better anyway.
    BoV always, BoF wastes the second beacon and BoL the mastery bonus is worthless as you'll be stacked on the tank anyway.