Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Gotta love those who think they're doing the "right thing". They will do anything but the right thing, breaking laws and threatening/hurting people in the process.

- - - Updated - - -

They're all the same, teh extreme right wing. They claim to be nationalist and love their country, whilst understanding nothing of its history or its values, always disregarding or outright breaking the laws of their own country. And people like this man will say they hate rapists and violence against women, but will not have a problem committing violence against women themselves, rarely ever having liberal views of women but will usually say that women should stay in the kitchen.

They're human garbage. THey've got nothing to their name. They're rejects. Failures. So they take up a cause so they can act like they're not complete trash.

- - - Updated - - -

"Any filming and recording of courts and court precincts is illegal in the UK under section 41 of the Criminal Justice Act 1925 and the Contempt of Court Act."
    Seems ok when BBC do it though?

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Nor did I. It's not uncommon to see (what I thought until now was) footage on the news of people coming to and from court as the press take photos/videos and journalists try to probe for questions. Maybe I'm wrong?
    Maybe one of those things, usually left forgotten and dealt mainly with wrist slaps ... that is, until we have someone doing it to Muslims.

He and his team of "activists" believe that those charged in connection with the crimes are receiving little to no form of punishment in relation to the damage caused by the crimes, which involve sex trafficking, and raping underage teenage girls, with some of accused walking off Scot-free. One such claim is that a victim had the letter 'M' branded onto her skin with a hot iron, after being raped repeatedly, to supposedly symbolize that the victim was now "the property of Mohammed". Another such incident involved a 13 year old girl having her tongue nailed to a table.

Thoughts?
    My thought is that if those convicted of raping and branding a girl or raping and nailing a 13 year old's tongue to a table are getting lenient sentences instead of maximum or at least close to it sentences, that is pretty screwed up regardless of how big of a pos this guy is.

Deleted
    The good old EDL, what would we do without those big brainboxes looking out for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    The good old EDL, what would we do without those big brainboxes looking out for us?
    Important to remember that he no longer identifies as a member of the EDL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    My thought is that if those convicted of raping and branding a girl or raping and nailing a 13 year old's tongue to a table are getting lenient sentences instead of maximum or at least close to it sentences, that is pretty screwed up regardless of how big of a pos this guy is.
    That's what's annoying me. Regardless of your opinion of Tommy, It really doesn't come down to anything else. Skin colour/religion is irrelevant. I see rape as a complete violation of someone's basic human rights and ultimately one of the most disgusting, evil things someone could do to someone else.
    If it is indeed the case that there are rape crimes as severe as the ones Tommy claims is happening that aren't locking people up for a very long fucking time, that needs to be public knowledge.
    Someone's education on the topic should not be an excuse in any scenario in my opinion. The victim has to live with that for the rest of their lives. The least they should be entitled to is a little justice. Sickening.

Deleted
    Sadly England sounds like the child abuser heaven sometimes.

Every now and then they uncover some massive child abuse operation led by a superstar or politician, and then the city goes back to their business.

But it's all the show biz, even some LOTR actors said they were groomed when young.

Deleted
    So much for fair and open courts.

Where are all the human rights lawyers now to deal with this violation of the publics rights?

Deleted
    Tommy Robinson is a violent scumbag. He tries to clean up his image but he believes the exact same thing as he used too. Hes a hatefilled little cretin. Hes knocked about the BNP, EDL and Pegida. He has a criminal record full of violence and fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    I would assume that one can apply for a permit to film the courthouses.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Tommy Robinson is a violent scumbag. He tries to clean up his image but he believes the exact same thing as he used too. Hes a hatefilled little cretin. Hes knocked about the BNP, EDL and Pegida. He has a criminal record full of violence and fraud.
    Regardless, these crimes don't seem to have been fabricated. The supposed offenders are attending court proceedings relating to pedophilia and rape of white teenage girls. There are claims that those deemed guilty are having no charges pressed against them.
    Large news outlets are seemingly able to take photos of, and film, people coming in and out of courts for various crimes freely, without reporters being arrested.

Hes bringing a ton of attention to the Muslim rape gangs in the UK and clearly the powers at be don't like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    The BBC is well known for its paedophile rings, I highly doubt the police would badger the BBC over a non-crime like videoing outside a courthouse when they don't even act on information about living, active paedophiles in the BBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Shit he made up:

This is the founder of the EDL (English Defense League), a group of drunk football hooligans who hate foreigners (especially if they're brown) and generally spend their free time trying to start riots. Most of them barely even comprehend english, which becomes very clear when you listen to them speak or read their misspelled tattoos.
    You cannot be serious. Do you even watch any of the interviews Robinson did post EDL? They were against racism. He had to leave the EDL because the police made him and he was too poor to run the thing. He wanted british parliament to consider their actions regarding immigration and policing considering how the police seem to be turning a blind eye to these muslim gangs.

The media never focuses on the EDL at large when they first came up. Whenever a bunch of actual racists showed up to their rallies they always focused on just them. "LOOK AT THOSE RACISTS!" meanwhile they were only maybe 5 people in a crowd of 200 of them.
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2017-05-10 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    Regardless, these crimes don't seem to have been fabricated. The supposed offenders are attending court proceedings relating to pedophilia and rape of white teenage girls. There are claims that those deemed guilty are having no charges pressed against them.
    Large news outlets are seemingly able to take photos of, and film, people coming in and out of courts for various crimes freely, without reporters being arrested.
    Thier case is ongoing. You're stretching.

Any filming and recording of courts and court precincts is illegal in the UK under section 41 of the Criminal Justice Act 1925 and the Contempt of Court Act.
    Hence why the BBC films outside of them.
    Tommy Robison is a vile opportunist.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-05-10 at 05:04 PM.

Tommy Robinson left the EDL quite some time ago and admits there were problems with it.

If anyone is interested in giving the man a fair hearing, rather than just taking the word of bias, ill-informed people like those in this thread, just search "tommy robinson main speech" on Youtube and watch his address to the Oxford Union Society.

I would post the link, but apparently i can't until i've posted a few more times.

youtube com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A

10+ Year Old Account

Look I've watched several interviews with him. He's not a racist. He's not a bigot. He's mad at his government more than anything else. Nobody is willing to listen to what their leaders of these organizations have to say. They just paint a broad brush over them because they don't like the opinions of a few of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Look I've watched several interviews with him. He's not a racist. He's not a bigot. He's mad at his government more than anything else. Nobody is willing to listen to what their leaders of these organizations have to say. They just paint a broad brush over them because they don't like the opinions of a few of them.
    He is most definitely a racist and a bigot. He has however realised that it is much easier to spread racism and intolerance when it is disguised as something else.

"Robinson seeks a halt to Muslim immigration, the closure of sharia courts, a ban on the wearing of the burqa, and a moratorium on mosque construction."

I'd say that makes him ill-informed and authoritarian at best.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    He seems to be someone that the state is busy setting up because he's triggered them as much as some of the anti british, anti working class bigots here or a mossad plant as that one eyed guy claimed.

I thought you were talking about Tony Robins for a second there.. haha.. I was so confused.

The age old argument ''they raped our women'' they always come back to this, doesn't mater what ethnicity or religion because as long as these racist have their target they will always use this argument.

This is a nazi movie

Süß rapes Dorothea, who then escapes and drowns herself

This is the KKK movie

attempt at rape, the women jumps after being cornered

These two are the biggest movies but enough people of certain skin colour (black) get lynched based on bogus chargers like ''rape''