Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    Because SimC is just as much valuable as my information?

But here u go: http://imgur.com/a/GWyk9. You can sim me by yourself I could pull there a bit more if i wouldn't use charged up before casting ArB
    But that pic doesn't tell me how long you were dps-ing on that dummy? For all I know, you could just be hitting the dummy for 1 minute with all your dps cooldowns up.

Here's you simming for over a million with the right conditions https://www.raidbots.com/reports/HJ4gP7b-W/index.html

ETA: FWIW, I do agree you can't just look at simc, you need to know what you're looking at. That doesn't mean you should just dismiss it out of hand.

That image was made by TC-ers in the mage discord though, and not some random, and I thought it was worth bringing something concrete to the discussion over "I think this spec will be good"
    Last edited by nickseng; 2017-05-23 at 03:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaskar View Post
    Lol, where do you keep coming from? EN top spec was SP by FAR. ToV - SP and rogues (mages at the bottom). NH - Affli (+rogues, fdk at the start). Mages were top on few bosses only and not for long.
    Oh sorry Sir, I thought this is a mage based forum. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    other countries use different abbreviations you dingus. talk about low intellect.
    So other countries don't know to count to a million?
    Or do you use number like latin where you'd type 10000 like MMMMMMMMMM?

And who's getting mad? I'm having a blast :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    That's what I said... why use kk when you have m? What's your problem there?

I know kk is m dummy, that's why I asked if you know....
    How is my question confusing you all? )

And that's what I said, some classes don't perform well in sims because the code is not perfect and some classes are too complicated.
    Again, how is that confusing?...

Are you guys warriors by any chance? Never saw mages so bad at intellect...
    But you are saying exactly what i have said before. "Arcane mage does not perform well on SimC because code is not perfect where Frost simc is overvalued'. Reading is hard

Ps. People are using kk instead of M in most games. Tbh most people who are using M are newbies or not so experiance players
    @nickseng I wish i can do 200kk dmg in 1 minute that would be around 3.3kk dps
    Last edited by mmoc5633d002d8; 2017-05-23 at 07:41 AM.

But you are saying exactly what i have said before. "Arcane mage does not perform well on SimC because code is not perfect where Frost simc is overvalued'. Reading is hard
    I was agreeing with you and confirming what you said, how did that missed you?
    Dialoguing with other is hard

Ps. People are using kk instead of M in most games. Tbh most people who are using M are newbies or not so experiance players
    I've never seen people use kk before. It looks pretty stupid to me.

Deleted

sigh, its so glaringly obvious by everything you write that you play arcane and so you proceed to sprout nonsence about the specs, fact of the matter is, past sims showed that frost is better than arcane, the logs shows that frost is better, so its not exactly a stretch for frost to be better than arcane as it hasnt steered us wrong in the past, you're like a person refusing to acknowledge that the sky is blue, instead claiming its yellow, it really makes your arguments seem rather tame and horribly biased imo, as we all know only noobs and inexperienced players play arcane, see what i did there?

and fyi, only americans use kk, which is the vast minority of players btw and i agree it looks pretty stupid and imo make the ppl that use that abbreviation look kinda the same.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2017-05-23 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    How nice. I was starting to feel pretty bad playing arcane.
    I don't understand people like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Quality mage discussion. We have people argueing over which is better, kk or m, and some guy saying he beats simcraft so that 100% discredits it in all situations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Quality mage discussion. We have people argueing over which is better, kk or m, and some guy saying he beats simcraft so that 100% discredits it in all situations.
    Ye, thanks for your contr arguments or for lack of them Only what u did is showing some SimC from PTR where Frost is still ahead by 15% after all nerfs which is ridiculous and most likely those sims are just old. To answer that i showed u that Arcane mage simc is heavily undervalued compared to other specs which i proven by showing you screenshot where I beat it by nearly 200k dps. Damn, there is not even optimal rotation developed for Arcane yet because t20 changes our rotation completely

Moreover, I never said that Frost won't be better in ST fights than Arcane on Fire, but difference won't be even half as big as it is in NH. We even don't have rings on PTR, where Arcane ring is much stronger than Frost one.

Btw. even on NH the difference between Arcane and Frost is lower and lower (see logs)
    Last edited by mmoc5633d002d8; 2017-05-23 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    Moreover, I never said that Frost won't be better in ST fights than Arcane on Fire, but difference won't be even half as big as it is in NH. We even don't have rings on PTR, where Arcane ring is much stronger than Frost one.

Btw. difference between Arcane and Frost becomes lower and lower on logs even in current tier
    i think you're great undervaluing the frost ring and its in a talent that blizz have claimed will get a buff(we'll see if that actually happens), its a pretty significant st AND cleave buff.

the fights still heavily favors frost hence why frost will be the better option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    i think you're great undervaluing the frost ring and its in a talent that blizz have claimed will get a buff(we'll see if that actually happens), its a pretty significant st AND cleave buff.

the fights still heavily favors frost hence why frost will be the better option.
    17% to trigger FoF instead of 12% for losing that much secondary stats? I undervalue it for sure

Ye, thanks for your contr arguments or for lack of them Only what u did is showing some SimC from PTR where Frost is still ahead by 15% after all nerfs which is ridiculous and most likely those sims are just old. To answer that i showed u that Arcane mage simc is heavily undervalued compared to other specs which i proven by showing you screenshot where I beat it by nearly 200k dps. Damn, there is not even optimal rotation developed for Arcane yet because t20 changes our rotation completely

Btw. even on NH the difference between Arcane and Frost is lower and lower (see logs)
    There is no discussion with you. We show you PTR sims and you just ignore them and say they are old..? Even though they are no more than a week old. You didnt show anything. You showed that on one pull you can beat sims where you dont even show your sims or do a pull on ptr where it is the same situation as sims.

So until you come back here with a SS of your sim dps, with what situations you simmed under, and then a video of you doing the exact same thing, no one is gonna believe your tinfoil hat theorys of "sim craft is wrong, look at this screen shot that shows nothing but my end dps after a random amount of time.

If arcane ring is much stronger than frost one, then why dont you show us?

Deleted
    17% to trigger FoF instead of 12% for losing that much secondary stats? I undervalue it for sure
    you do know that its more than made up by getting both frozen touch and splitting ice, right?

Deleted
    There is no discussion with you. We show you PTR sims and you just ignore them and say they are old..? Even though they are no more than a week old. You didnt show anything. You showed that on one pull you can beat sims where you dont even show your sims or do a pull on ptr where it is the same situation as sims.

So until you come back here with a SS of your sim dps, with what situations you simmed under, and then a video of you doing the exact same thing, no one is gonna believe your tinfoil hat theorys of "sim craft is wrong, look at this screen shot that shows nothing but my end dps after a random amount of time.

If arcane ring is much stronger than frost one, then why dont you show us?
    And why you do not show me that Frost ring is stronger? Or why do you not show me that u can pull your simc dps? hm? It is the same. Damn i even doubt that u can beat my dps from SS ^.^

Btw. There is video on youtube where after 10 minutes fight a guy playing GS build as Forst pulled 1.05kk dps. Ofc all Frost mages are hyped about it because 'GS build is so stronk'. Meanwhile on youtube there is fire mage video, a guy with not itemized Fire pulled just as much dps (970k) but during 12 min fight For me, that is much better evidence than your SimC.
    Oh i forgot that u are so lazy so now u gonna QQ why i didn't link the videos. Here u go:
    GS Frost: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOt-m3RsRYI
    TV Frost: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j--v8M5PCog (940kk dps, 200kk dmg fight)
    Fire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfbFXEdseAA

Arcane mage dps check, 230kk dmg - 1.08kk dps (sadly he didn't go to 300kk, but u still can check dps made by GS build when he hits 200kk dmg)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASW0ecFdes

But Yeah, Frost is SO AHEAD on PTR

@almara2512
    So is TF with Overpowered.
    Last edited by mmoc5633d002d8; 2017-05-23 at 07:46 PM.

Damn i even doubt that u can beat my dps from SS ^.^

Stopped reading there. Like I said, there is no discussion talking to you.

Deleted
    Stopped reading there. Like I said, there is no discussion talking to you.
    OF course you did stop there. Don't be like that, you wanted evidence, that Frost is not that much ahead of Fire or Arcane, i have found few videos just for you. Do not run away now

Please tell me where I asked for evidence that frost is not that much ahead of fire or arcane? Everyone here has been asking for YOU to show your simdps and compare it to ingame ptr.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    you do know that its more than made up by getting both frozen touch and splitting ice, right?
    I think the better way to compare it, is if getting Frozen Touch is better than:
    1) 18% buff to Ice Lance
    2) Extra 1-2 Lust
    3) permanent 2% haste buff + more if procced

Also, the item stat for that new ring is way under-budgeted. This could be a bug, but if it's not, then that also contributes to why the ring is not that strong for Frost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    I think the better way to compare it, is if getting Frozen Touch is better than:
    1) 18% buff to Ice Lance
    2) Extra 1-2 Lust
    3) permanent 2% haste buff + more if procced

Also, the item stat for that new ring is way under-budgeted. This could be a bug, but if it's not, then that also contributes to why the ring is not that strong for Frost.
    you also need to remember that those stats were set at ilvl 910 and not ilvl 940 like now or 970 as it will be when ToS is released, also you cant really compare it to the bracers as that leggo is a given for TV builds, i also dont think the tw ring is better than the new frost ring but thats just my opinion.