Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    More re-used armour. Fucks sake, wish they'd pack it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    Oh, hey, a recolor of armor from 9 years ago. That's cool I guess?
    Haha that's what I thought too. Plus it's rather hideous.

Deleted
    This no reward thing is really catching on , half of the time on my server there were not even tree people around to start it .
    Blizz is just in milking mode they know their subs are super low so they don't invest allot of time into the game .
    Just let things roll and milk all the money you can out of the dying game at minimum expense and effort .

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromie themed armor set? Those are just recolors of older sets. So lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man i hope they go back to just having Normal Heroic and 1 hard Mythic that is the maxed hard as can be. I do not like Mythic + what ever number they want to put on there and they need to wrangle in 50 sets of the same armor with different ilvls. Makes it easier to balance the game and you know when you get said gear you know it is the best in slot. Get tired of running so many Mythic's and hope you get the right gear. In the next Xpack

Quote Originally Posted by paflodder View Post
    This no reward thing is really catching on , half of the time on my server there were not even tree people around to start it .
    Blizz is just in milking mode they know their subs are super low so they don't invest allot of time into the game .
    Just let things roll and milk all the money you can out of the dying game at minimum expense and effort .
    Please tell me you aren't complaining about not getting a reward for riding around in a hot air balloon.

... Meanwhile Legion showers people in more rewards than any previous iteration of the game from all kinds of activities. And speaking of, there's more actual content in Legion than in previous expansions, and it's not even over yet.

And you're bitching about not getting a reward from the one thing they specifically said was made with the INTENT of providing something to do which wouldn't make people feel that they had to login or miss out...

That's just fucking sad as hell.

Deleted

think again

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Meanwhile Legion showers people in more rewards than any previous iteration of the game from all kinds of activities. And speaking of, there's more actual content in Legion than in previous expansions, and it's not even over yet.

And you're bitching about not getting a reward from the one thing they specifically said was made with the INTENT of providing something to do which wouldn't make people feel that they had to login or miss out...

That's just fucking sad as hell.
    Legion has less content than Wod. You can add 90% more content but if you remove offspecs, alt play, character development - it is still less than original. Loading screen stuck - is not content. And if you happen to dislike this major "feature" mythic+ (because you play wrong class or don't have time to search group for hours) then there isn't even nothing to do.
    Example: Having 10000 more items in database (various AP tokens) what makes game slow (instead using AP currency, some shards or whatnot) is not more content - it's less content, because playability suffers.

Quote Originally Posted by prejumpton View Post
    Legion has less content than Wod. You can add 90% more content but if you remove offspecs, alt play, character development - it is still less than original. Loading screen stuck - is not content. And if you happen to dislike this major "feature" mythic+ (because you play wrong class or don't have time to search group for hours) then there isn't even nothing to do.
    Example: Having 10000 more items in database (various AP tokens) what makes game slow (instead using AP currency, some shards or whatnot) is not more content - it's less content, because playability suffers.
    Haha, I've seen it all now.

Stop doing what you're doing people, this dude says Legion doesn't have the content you're all being busy with.

No, Legion does not have less content than WoD. What a fucking retarded statement. The base patch of Legion had more content to it than the entirety of WoD did with WQ's, Quest content, Suramar, Professions, Dungeons etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know human beings are capable of saying some stupid crap, but this takes the take. It truly does. I never knew there would be anyone out there dumb enough to claim WoD had more content. Sure. Because a major patch that gave a selfie camera and twitter integration was worthwhile...

Content is quite literally pouring out TWICE AS FAST as it did in WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Because EVERYTHING needs to dangle a carrot before you face to make it worthwhile, amirite? Don't be stupid. Don't get butthurt because you get no rewards from an entirely optional balloon ride event.

Deleted
    Haha, I've seen it all now.

Stop doing what you're doing people, this dude says Legion doesn't have the content you're all being busy with.

No, Legion does not have less content than WoD. What a fucking retarded statement. The base patch of Legion had more content to it than the entirety of WoD did with WQ's, Quest content, Suramar, Professions, Dungeons etc etc.
    you can watch paint dry and say it is content. no point to explain to fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I know human beings are capable of saying some stupid crap, but this takes the take. It truly does. I never knew there would be anyone out there dumb enough to claim WoD had more content. Sure. Because a major patch that gave a selfie camera and twitter integration was worthwhile...

Content is quite literally pouring out TWICE AS FAST as it did in WoD.
    what is exactly pouring to you? balloon ride what drops you off after 10 seconds with loading screen (because apparently game servers couldn't handle it)?
    i'll try once more: if im fixed with 1 char and one spec, i call it less content than doing various activities with lots of classes and specs and enjoing game more (altho there is maybe less tedious content overall - game has more activity if i raid with mage, druid and priest vs. i play only 1 spec because AP grind and leges).

you can watch paint dry and say it is content. no point to explain to fanboys.

what is exactly pouring to you? balloon ride what drops you off after 10 seconds with loading screen (because apparently game servers couldn't handle it)?
    i'll try once more: if im fixed with 1 char and one spec, i call it less content than doing various activities with lots of classes and specs and enjoing game more (altho there is maybe less tedious content overall - game has more activity if i raid with mage, druid and priest vs. i play only 1 spec because AP grind and leges).
    Legion's amount of content is an objective fact.

You not wanting to do it yet being pathetic enough to stick around =/= It not being there for those that WANT to play. No point explaining to mindless haters though, you people never seem capable of moving on for some reason. Lack of willpower perhaps...

Deleted
    Legion's amount of content is an objective fact.

You not wanting to do it yet being pathetic enough to stick around =/= It not being there for those that WANT to play. No point explaining to mindless haters though, you people never seem capable of moving on for some reason. Lack of willpower perhaps...
    If you are out of arguments then you go personal. Your "fact" is subjective. Non-interesting content isn't content for me. I'm talking about quality not quantity. Maybe you lack willpower to see that WQ are very similar to Tanaan Jungle grind. Legion is just bloated Wod with lots of removed content (what made game fun).

If you are out of arguments then you go personal. Your "fact" is subjective. Non-interesting content isn't content for me. I'm talking about quality not quantity. Maybe you lack willpower to see that WQ are very similar to Tanaan Jungle grind. Legion is just bloated Wod with lots of removed content (what made game fun).
    Again, you not having interest in the content =/= it not being there.

Legion has the most amount of content even at halfway through than any previous expansion. This is a fact no matter how little YOU want to play said content. There's nothing subjective about it, it's on paper.

I guess I should feel grateful that I lack the capacity for the mental gymnastics required in order to believe that Legion is anything like WoD. Content from the base patch, content releases, pacing, variety of content. All things vastly different. "But I dun liek it so it's just like WoD hurr!!"... Yeah no, doesn't work like that.

I played all through WoD, and Legion is nothing like it. The WQ system is nothing like Tanaan Jungle. The word "grind" has become a replacement word for "shit I dun want to do QQ!!" thrown by ignorant people whom wouldn't know a proper grind if it hit them in the dick.

Don't want to do it? Then don't. Meanwhile the rest of us will be busy doing the content that apparently doesn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draekan View Post
    More re-used armour. Fucks sake, wish they'd pack it in.
    I really hope they don't expect those sets to be acceptable as some sort of reward.

Not only are they recolors, they're recolors of armor sets that very few ever considered to be good looking.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-05-13 at 02:31 PM.

Sigh...every time they do a new cross-class mail set, it looks like hunter gear.