Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Spring Balloon Festival, Upcoming Mythic Keystone Changes, Chromie Armor Sets

This 100th Tavern Brawl has Arrived! Super RNG Fun - Experience Nine Brawls in One!

Spring Balloon Festival
    Spring Balloon Festival allows players to take a short balloon ride around a zone.

• Head to one of the red X markers on the world map to find a balloon.
    • Once there, speak to the pilot and he will let you sign up to ride.
    • Actually taking a ride requires a total of three players, so you will have to wait for more players to show up.
    • The ride will take you elsewhere in the zone and play some dialogue along the way.
    • You may learn useful things such as the traditional greeting in Suramar city:
    • At the end of the ride you are dropped off and the balloon disappears.

Upcoming Mythic Keystone Changes
    Patch 7.2.5 is making some changes to Mythic Keystone dungeons.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    One additional change we're making that should hit in the next PTR build, with the goal of providing some extra incentive to run difficulties past the item level cap.

For every Keystone level above 15, you'll have an increasing chance for the final chest to contain additional loot. This chance scales linearly, will roll over past 100%, and accumulates pretty quickly: at level 20, you'll be guaranteed 4 pieces of loot, plus a 5th if you beat the timer.

Patch 7.2.5 PTR - Build 24076 Armor Sets
    The PTR build last night added some new Chromie themed armor sets.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Windwalker T20 4pc Bug
    Seems to me when you crit with RSK the timer on FoF is not dropping at all. I've stared at the cd timer during sessions with the practice dummies and not once did I see the numbers skip down 2 secs. I even had the combat log opened to see if I was critting with RSK.
    This is fixed in a future build, thanks for the report. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

StarCrafts - Season 5 Ep 18: Mineral Line Up
    Another episode of StarCrafts has been released!

Last edited by chaud; 2017-05-11 at 05:45 AM.

For a while I thought you meant Chromie armor set.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianora View Post
    For a while I thought you meant Chromie armor set.
    That is what the title says.

They shouldn't waste resources for these mini festivals imho :/ If there is no reward, many people cba with them. A cosmetic item as a reward could have been nice. meh...

Quote Originally Posted by PewPewGG View Post
    They shouldn't waste resources for these mini festivals imho :/ If there is no reward, many people cba with them. A cosmetic item as a reward could have been nice. meh...
    Yup, the entire world should be a bland featureless expanse. All that effort they spend making those mountains and rivers and trees, the weather effects, random NPCs that run around just populating the world without giving any quests or achievements. None of these things provide any reward so why waste time on it!

Look at the Rift of Aln for the perfect game environment. A featureless characterless void with nothing to distract you from the boss and the loot. No wonder it shot so quickly to be everyones favourite raid environment! If only the whole game world was the same.
    Last edited by Sulika; 2017-05-11 at 05:58 AM.

Waited for 10 minutes, no-one else showed up. Left.

Awesome entertainment there Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

blizzard cannot force anyone to do these. they can offer incentive, which would just add another reward lane where people come for the rewards and couldn't care less for the occasion.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post
    blizzard cannot force anyone to do these.
    But they could LET us do them.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

this change to PTR is purely to shut up mythic raiders about changes becauce they are the only ones benefiting from anything past mythic 10 - devs are going ful retard mode catering to mythic crybabies just like in WoD :/

It is a little dumb that you can't take the balloon ride on your own, having to wait for people is all sorts of weird.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

But they could LET us do them.
    You don't have 2 guildies that were mildly interested in the event to help?

10+ Year Old Account
    No comments about the Mythic+ loot changes? The goals are clearly to get high geared players out of low level mythic+ runs. Making the loot chance scale seems a bit off as it's a nerf no matter how you look at it.

Another way to deal with this is to keep the loot amounts as they are now, but scale the loot item level with the lowest geared player in the group. If you're low level and being boosted, great. If you're high level and boosting, not so great, but boosts is for bossts, not for gear. For normal non-boost runs it will force high geared people out of low level mythic+ runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    You don't have 2 guildies that were mildly interested in the event to help?
    Nah... the idea of these flavour events is to do stuff WHILE you are waiting for other things.

Even the group finder is a problem because there are around 10 of the events.

So - just ignored it, no harm done. But it is silly that I wanted to participate, but couldn't.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I thought the traditional surumar greeting was "Something's not quite right..."

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    I thought the traditional surumar greeting was "Something's not quite right..."
    Close however it's more: "An illusion, what are you hiding" ...
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

I love Blizzard's self-irony.

So they can make a bronze dragon themed set based on the HoT dung sets

But they still can't put in gloves for the plate blue dragon themed one
    Last edited by Volardelis; 2017-05-11 at 07:36 AM.

@Sulika This is not relevant to what I meant and you know it
    Last edited by PewPewGG; 2017-05-11 at 07:43 AM.

"The PTR build last night added some new Chromie themed armor sets."The PTR build last night added some new Chromie themed armor sets.r

Really? In what universe are those sets "new"? This is the design from green/blue items from a previous expansion...Blizzard's recycling process is so annoying.

The traditional greeting in Suramar made me laugh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky91 View Post
    "The PTR build last night added some new Chromie themed armor sets."The PTR build last night added some new Chromie themed armor sets.r

Really? In what universe are those sets "new"? This is the design from green/blue items from a previous expansion...Blizzard's recycling process is so annoying.
    Yup, that's the design from the Dragon Soul 5-man instances back in Cata. And I don't really like the color scheme.
    Well, don't need to wear them I guess.