Cool 7/10M Tank LF Guild

Hello, I have been tanking for longer than I would care to admit, on some pretty competitive levels in the past. I came to this expansion a little late but I'm 7/10M presently on both my Brewmaster Monk and my Blood Death Knight. I also have a paladin and warrior tank. I'm looking for a guild that is as progressed, or almost, as I am and ideally doesn't raid Thursdays. I can't make every other Thursday due to a previous engagement that cannot be moved.

I'm pretty laid back, I don't mind a lot of wiping and I don't usually make the same mistake twice. I'm 29, married with a kid, so would prefer an older crowd and I am Horde, though I would consider a faction change / Server Transfer if the fit is right. I would prefer to tank on my warrior, death knight, or paladin. I have not been impressed with the Brewmaster changes in Legion and after playing on the PTR, I care even less for the new changes to the class.

I would be happy to respond to in game messages, my battle tag is Legacy#12848. Most of my logs are from my monk Laolang on Zul'jin.

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 9/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Progression: 9/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.