Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted

Just like druids get SotF for all specs.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2017-05-16 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post

Just like druids get SotF for all specs.
    Would be totally cool with this ontop of Renewed Fury, but I reckon we'd get more than a Revenge nerf if that were to be the talent...

"specialization: Arms: Deadly Calm Fury: Carnage Protection: Vengeance"

time to quit this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    So yea.. fury warrior gets Carnage..... something that is so useless with our current talent build.... stil no idea why carnage? why not massacare? it makes our execute phase then a lot beter.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    So yea.. fury warrior gets Carnage..... something that is so useless with our current talent build.... stil no idea why carnage? why not massacare? it makes our execute phase then a lot beter.
    Ugh, wondering the same thing! Like why not give us massacre??

Only thing I can think of is that rage generation really suffers from not having the extended duration of enrage with T19... so they gave us this to make the rotation feel the same if we didnt take FB.. however with FB then carnage is pretty shit.

Deleted
    Arms Deadly Calm + Titanic Might?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    Prolly cuz our enrage uptime will suck after when we loose t19. and carnage will do alot for our enrage, and we can go massacre It does seems like they are trying to move us from frothing thou cuz those talens contradict eachother.

Having carnage is an extra 15 rage every time you rampage, how is that shit with frothing beserker?

I'm not sure why people are complaining about Carnage being the talent added on the Fury ring.

It will equate to more Enraged and Frothing Berserker uptime.

Sure we will still wait till we're at 100 to hit Rampage, but we'll be dropping down to 30 rage instead of 15. Which equates to getting back to 100 faster, all the better with Ceann-Ar Charger.

Will it come out ahead of other legendary items? I can't say right now, but it doesn't seem terrible as some of these initial reactions would suggest.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

so with enrage lasting less with the loss or tier set, this ring offsets it back up into faster enrages so we stay less in it but atleast the helm is even better now.

For Arms we get a ring with shit stats so that we can take Deadly Calm alongside Titanic Might, incredible levels of meh. They need to make these items have actual usable levels of stats.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Vengeance for Prot... Add me to the the disappointed column. I'm really hoping these get changed, but we'll see. Guess they want to make proc weaving more baseline. I'd rather have BV in that tier so that i can actually choose between the other two. This kinda solves that question for me; I'll never use ITF. I mean, with the new tier and BV, especially with the lego belt, we basically have two more or less spammable, heavy rage gainers. Great when you aren't taking tons of damage, but i feel it may seem inconsequential when you are...

I'm annoyed it isn't HR, but i guess they want you to have to choose to have perma SB or not. Indom would've been too strong. Hell even do AM so we can feel like our play style affects our CD rotations. I really enjoy pushing to get more and more CDs and now with all the extra rage we'll be having it almost feels like a buff to AM to further outweigh HR unless 100% uptime is 100% mandatory, even with tank swaps and nelth fury weaves. Overall feeling like choices are just made further, no options gained from this ring in it's current state for prot.

Edit: oh and remove the damn crit, just make it vers. I hate that crit was taken away from us as a useful stat and yet it keeps on showing up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    I'm not sure why people are complaining about Carnage being the talent added on the Fury ring.

It will equate to more Enraged and Frothing Berserker uptime.

Sure we will still wait till we're at 100 to hit Rampage, but we'll be dropping down to 30 rage instead of 15. Which equates to getting back to 100 faster, all the better with Ceann-Ar Charger.

Will it come out ahead of other legendary items? I can't say right now, but it doesn't seem terrible as some of these initial reactions would suggest.
    yes thats the only good point and i won't deny that but between carnage and massacre, massacre was a beter choice as enrage uptime + juggernaut uptime was already said pain in the ass.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    For Arms we get a ring with shit stats so that we can take Deadly Calm alongside Titanic Might, incredible levels of meh. They need to make these items have actual usable levels of stats.
    Let me guess, they put crit on yet another one? >.<

Giving fury Carnage instead of Massacre or Frothing makes me want to fight every Blizzard dev.

Quote Originally Posted by Uthan View Post
    Let me guess, they put crit on yet another one? >.<
    267x Crit/Haste/Mastery.. A whopping grand total of 801 secondary stats at ilvl910, it's effectively useless in terms of stats, imo losing another Legendary and all those stats for Deadly Calm is not gonna be even remotely worth it. I'm 100% feelycrafting right now, not tested it nor have I done any math or simcrafting, but my feelycrafting senses are tingling pretty strongly on this one, it's a sack of shite.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Carnage D

At least its OP for Prot, much more fun having 2 talents there <3.

Sigh. Actually got my hopes up for something fun from the ring for Fury. Can't complain about Deadly Calm for Arms however...
    Last edited by Conan1; 2017-05-17 at 12:32 AM.

Prot Ring is no way worth replacing Kakushan's/Manno bracers for, especially when the stats on it are so few (unless it changes).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Prot Ring is no way worth replacing Kakushan's/Manno bracers for, especially when the stats on it are so few (unless it changes).
    When I got the Legendary Belt, I swapped to Booming Voice for Mythic+, so instead of Kakushan/Bracers I went Kakushan/Belt. However I find the Vengeance build very fun and didn't really like prot that much without vengeance, with this ring + belt I can do more damage while the playstyle remains the same

Btw ofc the stats are bugged