Invasion weapons

Heya folks, just wondering if there is a class restriction on the new weapon drops. The reason I ask is the 2 hand weapons other than the staves just don't seem to drop for my Survival Hunter. Is that the case for anyone else or just good old bad luck for me?

I've done about 20 invasions, and so far, no mogs have dropped for me, and I have only seen a staff drop once for the others. I don't know, but based on my experience, the drops are extremely rare.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkside of the rock, at the bottom of your garden
    I have seen a few 2hd swords drop for friends(kinda long and a but curvy like a khopesh sword) and some 2 handed axes for myself on my DH.
    Here is what some look like
    https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rc...94586119932825

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I've gotten is the 2h axe. But I would really like the shield/s, 2h mace, and the Wrathblade (the badass fel-katana thing that most Wrathguards use in Legion). Staves would also be nice. Basically would have liked anything other than the 2h Axe ._.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

You can check the restrictions by looking at the items on wowhead. http://www.wowhead.com/legion-assaults-guide. Although as far as I can tell they are class based, not spec based, so you won't miss out on something by being wrong spec.

At first I tried to complete invasions on all classes, so far I have 1h axes, a staff and 1h mace. The drop rate is abysmal and I have given up at this point and just waiting for inevitable arsenal for nethershards.

Is there a list of what these weapons look like? I wanna see if its worth my while cause they dont seem to show up in my journal.

Are these the same weapons that dropped during the pre legion event?

Quote Originally Posted by dashaus View Post
    Are these the same weapons that dropped during the pre legion event?
    No, unreleased models.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Going back through the weapons on Wowhead it seems to be only plate classes that can get them.

Any reason why these models dont show up in the journal?

I looked on my warrior that can weld everything and i dont see nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jutath View Post
    Going back through the weapons on Wowhead it seems to be only plate classes that can get them.
    I got a weapon on one of my druids and one on my mage. It's not strictly for plate classes only.

Deleted
    I mostly run invasions on my main which is a mage, and I got 2 different skins for staves. And if I remember correctly, I also got some 1h-weapon on an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    I got a weapon on one of my druids and one on my mage. It's not strictly for plate classes only.
    I was specifically talking about the 2 hand axe and swords.