Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Isn't fun entirely subjective? I spend a lot of time playing KoF which is about as hardcore as it gets in that genre, but I also enjoy Overwatch, I mean fuck I play Pokemon a whole lot too.

A lot of your posts are about Zelda BotW which is an incredible game despite it being very casual and appealing to the masses too.

Anyways this is getting off topic, you do you.
    "Casual" "hardcore", who cares, as long as it's fun. Have fun playing a try hard wanna be competitive shooter mr. hardcore, you do you.

Not having much faith in Blizz lately. I know a couple people that work there and it's obvious they're being more and more run like a corporation by MBAs and less run like a company of gamers.

All of their games now are just cynical plays for big markets. Heroes is moba, Overwatch is shooters, Hearthstone was made because they saw MTGO was making a lot of money.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Is this a joke? How are these people supposed to pay that kind of money? You think anybody with that kind of money lying around is spending his time playing a videogame to become a professional player?
    https://news.unikrn.com/article/over...ms-in-season-2

Might be considered a necro, but it needs to be said. For all the naysayers - how's it feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    That greed ended up pushing teams away lol
    Did it? The league is expanding and price is going up.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2018-02-10 at 09:03 PM.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    It's been some time, but Blizzard once said that you're going to build a big arena. So especially for e-sports.