7+ Year Old Account

SPriest pvp talents?

Where can I find reliable information this?

What're people running? (regular and honor)

Now I usually run 1/1/1/1/1/1/1 for class talents. (occasionally changing on situations)

And 1/2/1/3/2/1 for pvp talents. I do like Void origins but feel like Edge goes very well with Mania.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Deleted
    Regular talents:

Twist of fate, body and soul (to run away from melees), mind bomb, reaper of souls (to help execute targets and to gain more insanity for longer voidform cycles), auspicious spirits (especially on large group fights this talent is great, though san'layn isn't that bad either), misery (mandatory for fast dotting) and lotv.

Honor talents:

Adaptation (unless you're defending bases which you really should not be), mind quickness, fleeting embrace (lots of healing, especially if you pop it 10 secs+ into voidform), void origins (so they won't interrupt you), shadow mania (longer voidforms + more self heals) and psyfiend (great to nuke flag carriers).

This is mostly for (r)bg's. I play disc in arena.