Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Make Draught of Souls baseline

With the upcoming release of Tomb of Sargeras and the seemingly underwhelming trinkets and tier bonuses for Fury, what if Blizzard were to give the effect of Draught of Souls to Fury (and Arms) baseline? It's inevitable that Draught will be nerfed (knowing Blizzard probably the week before ToS goes live) which leaves warriors in a pretty poor place heading into Tomb. I think this would be a great change and would keep us afloat against the FotM classes.

What do you guys think?

Fury is obviously going to be balanced/re-balanced for tomb, giving them an extra ability seems unnecessary to me =P If a class cant play without a trinket, the trinket is probably a bit too overpowered and thus probably needs a nerf anyways

And that class needs a buff since it relies so heavily on said trinket.

15+ Year Old Account
    OP name "NotTrolling" with a post count of 1. This thread is going places.
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Everyone is talking about DoS being op yada yada, meme trinket etc. But what about funness? I think DoS is one of the most fun trinkets to play with since it has the downside of you being stuck in place while its active. You have to carefully plan when to use it or you might lose a lot of dps or even worse you die. Dmg wise I don't care. It's certainly good, but not as op as ppl make it to be since you lose out on normal dmg while using it. But even if they made an ability like DoS and nerfed it's dmg slightly, it would still be fun to play with imo. There are too few abilities that have downsides to them while still providing good dmg boosts. I don't necessarily think DoS is a good choice of a similar ability, but just performing every gcd perfectly is boring compared to having a huge sacrifice that makes do some planning to take full advantage.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2017-05-14 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    Yea people see it is 20% of our dps and go crazy but they don't realize that 90% of our dmg happens inside the BC window anyway, of which DoS takes up 3 seconds every 1 min and change.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I really hope this thread is a meme.
    It is. /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PacketJ View Post
    It is. /10char
    DoS confirmed for dank meme in 7.2.5? Blue quote?

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I really hope this thread is a meme.
    The guy's name is 'NotTrolling', how can you possibly think this is a meme?

Quote Originally Posted by NotTrolling View Post
    Called it!
    You and basically every other fury warrior with common sense.

Gross. 10 char

Why would they make it baseline? Makes zero sense.

Deleted
    What if they actually did this but reworked Avatar and gave us a Draught of Souls based on our class spec, like you get extremely furious and slash very fast for 3 seconds dealing a shitload of damage to everything in front of you split among targets.

draught needs to go away. I'm glad it's being replaced.

These memes are top tier
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

No, I cant wait to get rid of that trinket. The 3 second mechanic sucks ass.

Yeah, I'm excited to not be so reliant on a trinket...