Am i doing something wrong ?

Right. So looking at logs for most kills. Single target Fury is way ahead of BM hunters. Maybe not way, but infront, atleast the last time i checked.

In raids i am usualy infront of our guilds bm hunter, but in mythic pluss i am really struggeling to out dps him. I am a 902 fury with draught, convergence, 4 set, Sephuz and kazzalax cloak. (bloodthirst one).

We are usualy on about 800k to 1.1 mill single target on a 2 ish min fight. But i am hardly ever above him on dps. Close, but he is usualy ahead. Not by a lot.

The BM hunter is 908 with 2 bis legendaries. Am i supposed to stuggle or am i supposed to easily beat him on dps ? So basically is this normal or do i just suck ?
    I guess what i am really asking, Is Fury warrior much better ST than a BM hunter ? Or are they fairly close to eachother ?

I wouldn't worry. The BM hunter will just beastcleave constantly, there's not much you can do to match that kind of constant cleave. Fury's burst aoe will keep you close but I wouldn't expect a Fury to beat out a BM in mythic plus. Not to mention the lack of any real execute phase in mythic plus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    In raids i am usualy infront of our guilds bm hunter, but in mythic pluss i am really struggeling to out dps him. I am a 902 fury with draught, convergence, 4 set, Sephuz and kazzalax cloak. (bloodthirst one).

We are usualy on about 800k to 1.1 mill single target on a 2 ish min fight. But i am hardly ever above him on dps. Close, but he is usualy ahead. Not by a lot.
    I'm a little confused, are you asking about M+ in general or single target?

Anyway here goes, for single target you're 902 fury with Sephuz and he's 908 with BiS leggos so yeah, you're supposed to struggle. For M+ trash the Sephuz is great if you make sure you always proc it with BC, but BM is great on trash aswell like mentioned above, they can just beastcleave away.

All in all I think BM and Fury are pretty close, but he's a got some gear on you so it's not a big deal if you can't beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyag View Post

Anyway here goes, for single target you're 902 fury with Sephuz and he's 908 with BiS leggos so yeah, you're supposed to struggle. For M+ trash the Sephuz is great if you make sure you always proc it with BC, but BM is great on trash aswell like mentioned above, they can just beastcleave away.

All in all I think BM and Fury are pretty close, but he's a got some gear on you so it's not a big deal if you can't beat him.
    Basically aoe and single target in mythic +.
    But this answered my question anyhow. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Varyag View Post

I have a 904 equipped Fury warrior and just got Sephuz out of the chest this Tuesday.

I can say, without a doubt, that Sephuz + 885 (no Titanforge sadly) Terrorbound Nexus + CoF + WW Belt is absolute insanity during Mythic+.

I was, I'm ashamed to admit, bummed when I saw Sephuz sitting for me in the chest, but goddamn is it extremely powerful in M+ content.

What you have to understand straight away is that charge procs the ring. This makes your burst absolutely insane. On pulls with Sephuz, BC & OF and 3 mobs I'm easily at the higher end of the 1 Millions at the end of it. If there are more than 3 mobs it just gets really crazy, really quickly. (I've bursted up to 4.5 million for the 10 seconds of sephuz proc)

On pulls where I dont have sephuz proc but do have 3 mobs I'll typically end up around 650-750k.

I would say as a Tauren Fury Sephuz is absolutely amazing on trash during these runs and turns you into a god every 30s.

Question for the general public and a comment for the OP: Has anybody played around with running double-passive AoE trinks? ie Terrorbound + Skorp trinket VS CoF + Terrorbound/Skorp? I plan on fiddling with it tonight (I was having so much fun with CoF + Terrorbound last night I didnt want to stop). Curious to get thoughts on that.

For the OP, if you're horde and interested in doing a run I'd be game to join you and your hunter buddy to see how things go. PM me if you're keen (I'm Horde in NA) and i'll forward my BTag.

Thanks all!
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

Deleted
    Skorp is definitely not as good as Nexus for M+, because its radius is just too small. Unless you always play with the same tank who will position the mobs exactly as you need them to be, it just won't come anywhere close to what CoF brings you.

The WW belt will GREATLY increase your dungeon perfirmance so until you have that it will be a little bit if a struggle.
    What a lot, and I mean a ton, of people don't do is run multiple trinkets and sets for dungeons. I have three 3 sets, 1 with air WW belt CoF and DoS, a set with WW belt CoF and an aoe trinket (windscar weststone is my prefrence), and a final single target set for bosses. You have to really think ahead when playing to know when to switch to which set but it is well worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mootygrimes View Post
    Question for the general public and a comment for the OP: Has anybody played around with running double-passive AoE trinks?
    Yeah, I have a 915 Skorp and 890 Terrorbound and tried running with both of those. It wasn't as good as my normal setup which is the Skorp+910 whetstone/895 Toe Knee's where I switch between the Toe knee's and whetstone when the other is CD but if you find switching trinkets between every pack tuu much of a hassle, using both passives isn't a bad option. Also both passives is preferable for lower level speed/boost runs, since you can just keep pulling and there's no time to switch.

Convergence is also a great option for one of the passive trinkets, but personally I prefer the passive damage+OF lining up with every BC.