Deleted

Eitrigg Quest Help

Hey peeps, levelled my Warrior alt and completed the class hall campaign, now trying to get Eitrigg. There's a quest to kill a sea giant elite and a naga elite (I forget the name of the quest), however it's in an area with rapid respawning mobs. Kinda stuck atm so looking for tips!

I'm only ilvl842 as Fury, so I die pretty fast sadly! The sea giant is the big problem, he hits like a train and while I can tank his damage for a while, when added to the naga and trash mobs it's too much for me to handle!

Is there a knack to doing this? This quest seems significantly harder than other champion questlines (this is my 4th one so far).

Quote Originally Posted by Kalliss View Post
    Hey peeps, levelled my Warrior alt and completed the class hall campaign, now trying to get Eitrigg. There's a quest to kill a sea giant elite and a naga elite (I forget the name of the quest), however it's in an area with rapid respawning mobs. Kinda stuck atm so looking for tips!

I'm only ilvl842 as Fury, so I die pretty fast sadly! The sea giant is the big problem, he hits like a train and while I can tank his damage for a while, when added to the naga and trash mobs it's too much for me to handle!

Is there a knack to doing this? This quest seems significantly harder than other champion questlines (this is my 4th one so far).
    Most people are probably 870+ doing this part. I recommend going as Protection with Victory Rush, and pulling some extra mobs (if you can) to kill off for extra VR resets if you need to. We're some of the best soloers in the game due to our ability to shield and self-heal. Also, make sure you have a useful combat follower, like Thorim (+20% damage for 5 minutes, on a 2 minute cooldown--also AoE stun and does some damage while he's around).

Don't forget to fly around the Broken Shore to pick up some buffs. The statues provide some of the most gamebreaking world buffs you can get for that zone (+5000 to mastery+haste+crit, 15% damage, +25% base stats, or 25% reduced damage), and you can pick up the fel flower things scattered around for a 10 minute buff (+1000 mastery, +5% total stats, +10% Versatility, +10% haste, or +10% crit). With these buffs combined, you can kill virtually anything as Protection, and most things as a geared damage spec. (I think I still die to the Fel destroyer guy as near Tomb as Fury because he reduces your max HP and hits very hard.)

Good luck. The flowers are random, but the statues have fixed positions around the shore.

Just hit the mobs once and let your npc do the work. That's what I did. Itemlevel doesn't matter. Being able to fly makes it a bit easier tho.
    Last edited by WurstKaeseSzenario; 2017-05-12 at 06:51 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks peeps, those tips worked a treat All done

I died as well, I changed to Port and it went silky smooth.