[HOLY] Mage Tower Challenge!

Hi,

Did any1 here already completed the challenge for the appearence? Any tips in order to do it? I'm keep getting stuck on 1st stage :/

Deleted
    Hey , check the links below

http://www.wowhead.com/holy-paladin-artifact-challenge

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=46035/e...nts:id=2482751

( in the second link check the comment of Warria )

Holy is my 3rd spec and I did it easily in 2 Trys. You just have to play with simples rules in p1:

1. Always CC the Hunter, when he casts Viper (and Repentance is up), else stay behind tank.
    2. Stun the First mage early with 4-5 stacks max.
    3. DO as Little Damage as possible, cuz i had 1 try where my DMG was so high, that i had too much CD on stun for the mage. IF your stun is up, can deal dmg as you like.
    4. Use all your CDs, you can wait 10 minutes on LoH after the phase.. U can take your time.

The rest is super easy..

Tks for the tips mates. gonna try it again later on and see how it goes!

Cheers

Deleted

Lightbulb

Hey mate. This is probably gonna be bit of a post, but I hope you'll ready it anyway!

Talents
    [T15] - Crusader's Might // It's always nice to have a bit of extra DPS in phase 1 and 2. I didn't really find use for Bestow Faith in any phase.
    [T30] - Rule of Law // Is good if you have to get out of position with Tyr's Deliverance up for a CC on a hunter. Didn't find any use for the two others, since you can wait for CDs between phases.
    [T45] - Repentance // No question here. Needed for phase one and possible last phase, depending on how many adds you get.
    [T60] - Devotion Aura // I ran Devotion Aura for the double Knife Dance in phase 1 and also found some good use for it in last phase. I have seen people run mercy as well.
    [T75] - Holy Avenger // Always nice with an extra output CD
    [T90] - Sanctified Wrath // No real use for any of the other talents.
    [T100] - Beacon of Faith // Double beacon is really strong in the first and second last phase.

Legendaries
    I ran with Prydaz and Chain of Thyran.
    Prydaz is extremly good as you almost never have to focus on yourself, while Chain of Thryan makes your wings extremly strong.

Phase 1
    I used my stun on the mage at the end of 4th cast and helped the NPCs dpsing the mage down. That made sure I never hit the 4th stack of Arcane Charge.
    I CC'ed the Hunter as much as possible, while at some points it wont be possible so make sure you line up so the tank is between you and the hunter.

On wave 4 (the one with double warriors) I used repentance on 1 warrior so I only got one knife dance and then I popped tyr's deliverance and DPS'd the mage down.
    On wave 5 I just popped everything and DPS'd mage down as fast as possible while making sure the hunter kept being CC'd

Phase 2
    1st room I pre used tyr's deliverance and popped AW + HA. Before the 5th and 6th eye I used Divine Protection and healed myself to full health.
    2nd room I still had some of my AW + HA left so I rushed in and killed bats while I dropped concecration on the ground for the balls
    3rd room I dispelled the guy running in fear and used HA. Healed 1 guy a bit and dropped a beacon and switched to the next target and dropped a beacon.
    4th room I just popped bubble and ran through
    5th room I had more than enough time so I waited for HA and did pretty much the same as in the 1st room.

Now remember to wait for CDs before entering the next room.

Phase 4
    For me this was the tricky phase and I used a couple of tries to figure out how to use my CDs.
    What worked extremly well for me was popping a prolonged pre pull and hero.
    Then I used my Lay on Hand on one and spammed healed the two other spirits while keeping my bros alive.
    2nd wave I used blew litteraly everything I had left.
    3rd wave I just focused the 2 guys furthest away as I knew I'd probably have 1 go through.

Final Phase
    Move yourself to the entrance so the first pool is dropped was dropped as far as way as possible.
    Then just move to the edge of the pool all the time and keep yourself at 40% HP all the time for the debuff
    You dont have to focus on doing any DPS here as the guys will do enough to kill him before you run out of space
    if you manage your pools properly.

Good luck with the Challenge and hopefully you'll get it soon!

Best regards
    //Molliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Molliyo View Post
    Hey mate. This is probably gonna be bit of a post, but I hope you'll ready it anyway!

Talents
    [T15] - Crusader's Might // It's always nice to have a bit of extra DPS in phase 1 and 2. I didn't really find use for Bestow Faith in any phase.
    [T30] - Rule of Law // Is good if you have to get out of position with Tyr's Deliverance up for a CC on a hunter. Didn't find any use for the two others, since you can wait for CDs between phases.
    [T45] - Repentance // No question here. Needed for phase one and possible last phase, depending on how many adds you get.
    [T60] - Devotion Aura // I ran Devotion Aura for the double Knife Dance in phase 1 and also found some good use for it in last phase. I have seen people run mercy as well.
    [T75] - Holy Avenger // Always nice with an extra output CD
    [T90] - Sanctified Wrath // No real use for any of the other talents.
    [T100] - Beacon of Faith // Double beacon is really strong in the first and second last phase.

Legendaries
    I ran with Prydaz and Chain of Thyran.
    Prydaz is extremly good as you almost never have to focus on yourself, while Chain of Thryan makes your wings extremly strong.

Phase 1
    I used my stun on the mage at the end of 4th cast and helped the NPCs dpsing the mage down. That made sure I never hit the 4th stack of Arcane Charge.
    I CC'ed the Hunter as much as possible, while at some points it wont be possible so make sure you line up so the tank is between you and the hunter.

On wave 4 (the one with double warriors) I used repentance on 1 warrior so I only got one knife dance and then I popped tyr's deliverance and DPS'd the mage down.
    On wave 5 I just popped everything and DPS'd mage down as fast as possible while making sure the hunter kept being CC'd

Phase 2
    1st room I pre used tyr's deliverance and popped AW + HA. Before the 5th and 6th eye I used Divine Protection and healed myself to full health.
    2nd room I still had some of my AW + HA left so I rushed in and killed bats while I dropped concecration on the ground for the balls
    3rd room I dispelled the guy running in fear and used HA. Healed 1 guy a bit and dropped a beacon and switched to the next target and dropped a beacon.
    4th room I just popped bubble and ran through
    5th room I had more than enough time so I waited for HA and did pretty much the same as in the 1st room.

Now remember to wait for CDs before entering the next room.

Phase 4
    For me this was the tricky phase and I used a couple of tries to figure out how to use my CDs.
    What worked extremly well for me was popping a prolonged pre pull and hero.
    Then I used my Lay on Hand on one and spammed healed the two other spirits while keeping my bros alive.
    2nd wave I used blew litteraly everything I had left.
    3rd wave I just focused the 2 guys furthest away as I knew I'd probably have 1 go through.

Final Phase
    Move yourself to the entrance so the first pool is dropped was dropped as far as way as possible.
    Then just move to the edge of the pool all the time and keep yourself at 40% HP all the time for the debuff
    You dont have to focus on doing any DPS here as the guys will do enough to kill him before you run out of space
    if you manage your pools properly.

Good luck with the Challenge and hopefully you'll get it soon!

Best regards
    //Molliyo
    That was really helpful. Already managed to pass to p2 so i hope i overcome this any time soon. Tks a lot for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Molliyo View Post

*SNIP*
    Looks very helpful! Are there any trinkets I should consider getting for this, or the recommended iLvl for the Silver Hand for this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by froxyyer View Post
    That was really helpful. Already managed to pass to p2 so i hope i overcome this any time soon. Tks a lot for the help!
    I am glad to hear that! The second last phase I easily doable when you figure out how to use your CDS properly!

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Looks very helpful! Are there any trinkets I should consider getting for this, or the recommended iLvl for the Silver Hand for this?
    I did it with the darkmoon crit trinket 875 and 875 map from starboy! For the ilvl i had a rather low ilvl. 916 but with very strong relics. My ilvl was around 900 at the time I completed this!

//Molliyo
    Last edited by mmocd47d681659; 2017-05-16 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Wanted to have to quotes in the same post