Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Ya I'm honestly just doing the barn for 10 weeks, it took me less than an hour for each toon to farm up 420 cages. It was honestly one of the more time consuming things I've done lately. I figured that would keep up the production of fur until the new garrisons are equipped with max level and ILvL extreme scavengers.

Question for you, are you able to stay fully self sufficient as far as the fur needed by doing the shuffle, or do you occasionally need to purchase fur?
    With 22/23 followers Extreme Scavenger I get 50k resource per month so with a 16:1 trader are just 3k ish fur per month.

Then you can decide to sell them or make bags

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    With 22/23 followers Extreme Scavenger I get 50k resource per month so with a 16:1 trader are just 3k ish fur per month.

Ya I'll certainly be making bags with them, and selling the excess, if anything is left
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Barn nets 4k fur per month (and 180 Savage Bloods, 9000g vendor value) with 20-25m of farming.
    Also consider that starting optimizing for resource mission now will take time and by then (20 weeks at least) Hexweave Bags might be not be worth farming anymore. Blood of Sargeras going down in price could make Imbued Silkweave Bag a better option

Deleted
    Bag are always worth, there isnt better (Beside the 500k one) you can get still 3125 fur without barn with 0 minute of farming, problem is the setup.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bag are always worth, there isnt better (Beside the 500k one) you can get still 3125 fur without barn with 0 minute of farming, problem is the setup.
    It's not 0 minute farming because you still have to log daily to queue missions, and setup time must be taken into account at this point (and setup cost)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    It's not 0 minute farming because you still have to log daily to queue missions, and setup time must be taken into account at this point (and setup cost)
    well logging for 2 min per char for automated addons-garirson vs 25minutes per char to farm cage is pretty different

OFC preparation is huge, at least 1 week

Barn nets 4k fur per month (and 180 Savage Bloods, 9000g vendor value) with 20-25m of farming.
    Also consider that starting optimizing for resource mission now will take time and by then (20 weeks at least) Hexweave Bags might be not be worth farming anymore. Blood of Sargeras going down in price could make Imbued Silkweave Bag a better option
    Im interested too in upgrade my barn at liv 3 (with skin follower). I have no time to set-up everytime my mission follower and wait weekly tavern follower.
    What do you do with 4k fur? bag? sell on Ah?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    well logging for 2 min per char for automated addons-garirson vs 25minutes per char to farm cage is pretty different

OFC preparation is huge, at least 1 week
    2 mins everyday vs 25mins a month + 2 mins every 5.5 days to queue Barn

you save 25 minutes (or more if you are fast with caging) and get extra 9000g a month

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    Im interested too in upgrade my barn at liv 3 (with skin follower). I have no time to set-up everytime my mission follower and wait weekly tavern follower.
    What do you do with 4k fur? bag? sell on Ah?
    bags with the fur, vendor or AH the bloods (depending on realm price, 50g threshold).

bags with the fur, vendor or AH the bloods (depending on realm price, 50g threshold).
    ok ty
    try to get this "pleasure bot 8000 "(tailor follower) but this is my boosted character and i never touch wod quest-line so i can't get the starting quest to get him.
    better build a Inn a choose one from it?

(skinner follower it's easy to get)

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    ok ty
    try to get this "pleasure bot 8000 "(tailor follower) but this is my boosted character and i never touch wod quest-line so i can't get the starting quest to get him.
    better build a Inn a choose one from it?

(skinner follower it's easy to get)
    It's super-easy to get

i know that it's easy
    but i never touched any quest in wod (boosted char) and the guy don't appear so i can't start the quest

As a hunter should I use Meatball as a Bodyguard or just pick another follower for that task and use Meatball for completing missions?

I have read that Addie, Hilarie, Halduron, Hemet, Huntsman Blake and Syrenne is the go to option as mission complete squad.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on using the farm, farming up 10 weeks worth of cages, and then by the end If that time, ill probably give up on it because I'll have enough extreme scavengers

Deleted
    2 mins everyday vs 25mins a month + 2 mins every 5.5 days to queue Barn

you save 25 minutes (or more if you are fast with caging) and get extra 9000g a month
    Still getting more gold w/o barn

You only log for barn aka fur? but i log for fur/alchemy stone/card/primal spirit

Barn can't compete, can be only a personal choice between Barn and Trade

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Still getting more gold w/o barn

You only log for barn aka fur? but i log for fur/alchemy stone/card/primal spirit

Barn can't compete, can be only a personal choice between Barn and Trade
    In that case you can turn GR for Barn Rush orders. Do some math but I think you can squeeze much more than simple TP shuffle

Deleted
    In that case you can turn GR for Barn Rush orders. Do some math but I think you can squeeze much more than simple TP shuffle
    Need some calc to be sure also dont forget that garrison is an EXTRA our main "dish" is the class hall gold farming.

I noticed: if you do the argus quests till you unlock the first argus missions you get more gold mission (i would even say mutiple times a day) but if you don't do the quest you get like 1 gold mission in 3-4 days

usually I made ~300k gold per month with only my main being through argus while other characters (~5-6) were still on broken shore or before that point
    but now I did the argus quests with 2 other character (currently at "raise 5 champs to 925") and in 10 days I already made over 150k gold only from gold missions

question: does anybody know when missions "reset" like world quests do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I noticed: if you do the argus quests till you unlock the first argus missions you get more gold mission (i would even say mutiple times a day) but if you don't do the quest you get like 1 gold mission in 3-4 days

usually I made ~300k gold per month with only my main being through argus while other characters (~5-6) were still on broken shore or before that point
    but now I did the argus quests with 2 other character (currently at "raise 5 champs to 925") and in 10 days I already made over 150k gold only from gold missions

question: does anybody know when missions "reset" like world quests do?
    New missions pop up every 6hours.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    New missions pop up every 6hours.
    0-6-12-18-0?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Need some calc to be sure also dont forget that garrison is an EXTRA our main "dish" is the class hall gold farming.
    This is a very good point, and exactly how I look at it