Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah I started keeping a spreadsheet for a while to track everything but after like a month I gave up because you'd have one alt make like 30k and then the next week they make 60 while someone who made 55k the first week made 25k the next.

Basically it was enough to know I make X amount every week give or take a couple grand and that's about it.

I just look at how much I get with all my toons together and it'S more less the same every week

I'm almost always within +/- 10% week over week on my class hall. I do have the occasional week that is either high or low, but generally it's very consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    it is random. I made over 600k last week with my followers, between the nethershard mission, raw gold, and primal Sargerite.

- - - Updated - - -

it has nothing to do with playing the game. There's weeks where my toons that I don't even touch end up making 40-50k while my mains make 30. It's RNG, there's no other way to put it
    It has something to do with checking often yes. Didn't say it is no rng, but for me it evens out. And I clearly see that setting all up properly has everything to do how much gold you get. My main has a perfect setup and gets alot of gold each week, while my least played alt does not and thus getting less.

Some RNG, no doubt. But doing stuff properly is just as important.

Deleted
    it has nothing to do with playing the game. There's weeks where my toons that I don't even touch end up making 40-50k while my mains make 30. It's RNG, there's no other way to put it
    it has. since there r different mission tables, there r different "time-tables too", also some r not in the 6h cycle. while playing sometimes an atypical batch of missions spawns with a not syncron expiration timer (to those, which spawn at log-in and every 6h then (given stayin logged). playin increases yield.

also there is another weird spawn behavior to mention: loggin (in and out) shortly before expiration sometimes prevents the spawn of the next batch.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    It has something to do with checking often yes. Didn't say it is no rng, but for me it evens out. And I clearly see that setting all up properly has everything to do how much gold you get. My main has a perfect setup and gets alot of gold each week, while my least played alt does not and thus getting less.

Some RNG, no doubt. But doing stuff properly is just as important.
    I think we're talking about different things, I believe it's my fault here. Clear it up for me. I'm under the impression that you mean that you play the toons less, therefore you get less gold missions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    it has. since there r different mission tables, there r different "time-tables too", also some r not in the 6h cycle. while playing sometimes an atypical batch of missions spawns with a not syncron expiration timer (to those, which spawn at log-in and every 6h then (given stayin logged). playin increases yield.

also there is another weird spawn behavior to mention: loggin (in and out) shortly before expiration sometimes prevents the spawn of the next batch.
    I don't believe any of that is true, without any confirmation of such. I believe you believe it, but I see no evidence. I will say that I check my missions on an incredibly strict schedule, at 8am Eastern, 430 pm eastern, and 1 am eastern. occasionally a 4th time, but it's rare, and it's between the 4pm and 1am times

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah I started keeping a spreadsheet for a while to track everything but after like a month I gave up because you'd have one alt make like 30k and then the next week they make 60 while someone who made 55k the first week made 25k the next.

Basically it was enough to know I make X amount every week give or take a couple grand and that's about it.
    Yes. From what I've seen, it's roughly the same every week, with a slight deviation of +/- 50k or so
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Guess its random but feel like im getting less gold missions. Last 3 days im getting 1 gold mission a day on each char that has argus completion and 950follower
    Me too, I bet the patch changed something.

I think we're talking about different things, I believe it's my fault here. Clear it up for me. I'm under the impression that you mean that you play the toons less, therefore you get less gold missions.
    No, you don't have to play a character at all to get a normal set of missions(after whats required of quests at least) What I mean is that if you don't check the mission table more than once or twice per day, you might miss some. But the main thing is to set up your followers so you have a good mix of equipment and so on. Wich is the reason my main and most played alts earn more than those I care for less, if that makes any sense. Doesn't help if you get five gold-missions a day if you can only do two of them.

There is RNG of course, but from what I've seen it evens out. The alt with the worst set up class hall earn the least gold, but in average per day it's just as steady as the character with the best equipped class hall. It just earn less. And I should probably fix that!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    No, you don't have to play a character at all to get a normal set of missions(after whats required of quests at least) What I mean is that if you don't check the mission table more than once or twice per day, you might miss some. But the main thing is to set up your followers so you have a good mix of equipment and so on. Wich is the reason my main and most played alts earn more than those I care for less, if that makes any sense. Doesn't help if you get five gold-missions a day if you can only do two of them.

There is RNG of course, but from what I've seen it evens out. The alt with the worst set up class hall earn the least gold, but in average per day it's just as steady as the character with the best equipped class hall. It just earn less. And I should probably fix that!
    Ok sorry about the confusion. As far as checking the missions, download the legion companion app. It works wonders. Also, set yourself up for a schedule that you can easily do, three times a day preferably. The best times I've found are bathroom breaks, lunch breaks, while eating dinner, or right before bed. My personal times are listed above. generally in the morning, right after work, and right before bed

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Me too, I bet the patch changed something.
    The only thing the patch did with Order Halls was screw up the counter display for 925 missions (which has been fixed btw. Would have been nice for them to actually put it in the hotfixes but whatever)

Literally nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    The only thing the patch did with Order Halls was screw up the counter display for 925 missions (which has been fixed btw. Would have been nice for them to actually put it in the hotfixes but whatever)
    Yep, I noticed after maintenance I got no weird % drop for 925 armor missions / blue equipment anymore on the alts I'm upgrading. Was scared whether I should turn in the second part that switches your Krokun missions to Mac'Aree missions, but I think now it's all good.

Ok sorry about the confusion. As far as checking the missions, download the legion companion app. It works wonders. Also, set yourself up for a schedule that you can easily do, three times a day preferably. The best times I've found are bathroom breaks, lunch breaks, while eating dinner, or right before bed. My personal times are listed above. generally in the morning, right after work, and right before bed
    Yeah, been doing that for a while. It's a great tip for people whos still not doing it, hope they read what you wrote here

Morning, midday, around dinner or after and then at night/bedtime. Using the app is obligatory indeed^^

Deleted

I don't believe any of that is true, without any confirmation of such. I believe you believe it, but I see no evidence. I will say that I check my missions on an incredibly strict schedule, at 8am Eastern, 430 pm eastern, and 1 am eastern. occasionally a 4th time, but it's rare, and it's between the 4pm and 1am times

personal record was 9 goldmission 7h+playtime, 2 mission on the first batch (log-in), 3 missions (on 6h expiration timer) between first and second batch, 2 on second batch (6h after log-in) and 2 after this. champion eq favors mission reduction, i swap on demand, standard mission duration 32min - 1:11h.

btw sometimes new - not synchron to 6h cycle - batch spawns on random log-in (outside the 6h cycle), but more often when activly gaming. but since i dont check mission table every 2 min i cant specifiy the pattern in detail for the missions outside the 6h cycle.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    personal record was 9 goldmission 7h+playtime, 2 mission on the first batch (log-in), 3 missions (on 6h expiration timer) between first and second batch, 2 on second batch (6h after log-in) and 2 after this. champion eq favors mission reduction, i swap on demand, standard mission duration 32min - 1:11h.

btw sometimes new - not synchron to 6h cycle - batch spawns on random log-in (outside the 6h cycle), but more often when activly gaming. but since i dont check mission table every 2 min i cant specifiy the pattern in detail for the missions outside the 6h cycle.
    I was referring to the portion of your comment saying logging in could push back the spawns

Happens to me sometimes, not sure what causes it, but every few days 1 of my many alts ends up with no new batch of missions (having only 3-4 missions left that don't expire in 6h like armor upgrades, sargerite or argunite). It's super weird and can't really pin point the reason behind it. Most of the time I will have long list of missions (AP, rep tokens, champ equipments of various quality and whatnot), and once in a blue moon 1 char ends up with no new missions. Relogging doesn't spawn them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Happens to me sometimes, not sure what causes it, but every few days 1 of my many alts ends up with no new batch of missions (having only 3-4 missions left that don't expire in 6h like armor upgrades, sargerite or argunite). It's super weird and can't really pin point the reason behind it. Most of the time I will have long list of missions (AP, rep tokens, champ equipments of various quality and whatnot), and once in a blue moon 1 char ends up with no new missions. Relogging doesn't spawn them.
    i noticed that aswell, but only on toons that i was actually playing for a while (my main for example). never occured on my only order hall alts

Yeah my monk right now has 3 whole missions. None of which are the last 950 armor set to finish this one's gearing.

Cool game.

Deleted
    Is there an addon that tracks when missions finishes on our alts? I tend to waste time logging on alts that already has all missions going still.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundin View Post
    Is there an addon that tracks when missions finishes on our alts? I tend to waste time logging on alts that already has all missions going still.
    Altoholic addon has a Missions tab under Activity (tracks both garrison and order hall)

I like Class Order Halls Complete- it tracks troops, resources and missions across alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s