Beta Key Giveaway Week 2: Winners have been selected!

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ...
7
15
16
17
18
19
... LastLast
  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    also there is another weird spawn behavior to mention: loggin (in and out) shortly before expiration sometimes prevents the spawn of the next batch.
    Happens to me sometimes, not sure what causes it, but every few days 1 of my many alts ends up with no new batch of missions (having only 3-4 missions left that don't expire in 6h like armor upgrades, sargerite or argunite). It's super weird and can't really pin point the reason behind it. Most of the time I will have long list of missions (AP, rep tokens, champ equipments of various quality and whatnot), and once in a blue moon 1 char ends up with no new missions. Relogging doesn't spawn them.

  2. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Happens to me sometimes, not sure what causes it, but every few days 1 of my many alts ends up with no new batch of missions (having only 3-4 missions left that don't expire in 6h like armor upgrades, sargerite or argunite). It's super weird and can't really pin point the reason behind it. Most of the time I will have long list of missions (AP, rep tokens, champ equipments of various quality and whatnot), and once in a blue moon 1 char ends up with no new missions. Relogging doesn't spawn them.
    i noticed that aswell, but only on toons that i was actually playing for a while (my main for example). never occured on my only order hall alts

  3. #323
    Yeah my monk right now has 3 whole missions. None of which are the last 950 armor set to finish this one's gearing.

    Cool game.

  4. #324
    Is there an addon that tracks when missions finishes on our alts? I tend to waste time logging on alts that already has all missions going still.

  5. #325
    For Azeroth!
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    4,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundin View Post
    Is there an addon that tracks when missions finishes on our alts? I tend to waste time logging on alts that already has all missions going still.
    Altoholic addon has a Missions tab under Activity (tracks both garrison and order hall)

  6. #326
    I like Class Order Halls Complete- it tracks troops, resources and missions across alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

  7. #327
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah my monk right now has 3 whole missions. None of which are the last 950 armor set to finish this one's gearing.

    Cool game.
    Oh no, you poor thing, you actually have to wait a day or two. How will you survive?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Oh no, you poor thing, you actually have to wait a day or two. How will you survive?
    How do you survive without shitposting responses to week old posts?

  9. #329
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    How do you survive without shitposting responses to week old posts?
    Excellent retort, I'm glad you found it within yourself to pull out a common cliche term to respond with, as your lack of originality just confirms my opinion of you being a whiney child. Now, to respond, this page is one of the few examples of being genuinely informative, yet here you are, crying because a mission didn't reward you with the instant gratification that you require to survive. I laugh at you spouting the word shitpost, as I couldn't find a more adequate way to explain your original post. You're whining because you can't instantly gain access to a system that gives you over 40k gold a week, on average. I'm guessing you feel that fast food workers deserve 15$ an hour, that the top 1% should be taxed 100%, and you blame every failure in your existence on someone else. But when it comes to a video game which normally is treated like a hobby, don't cry that you have to put forth a small bit of effort in order to reap the rewards for the remainder of the expansion until 8.0 hits. I'd go on, but I think my point was mafe
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

  10. #330
    Back to the actual thread, I now have a bunch more characters finished with Argus and my average income spiked up to ~45k/day. In comparison, WoD garrisons had me at ~15k/day during WoD and 7.0/7.1 Order Halls with level 900 followers had me at ~20-25k/day. So it's a pretty huge increase. I'm now making well over a million gold per month completely passively.

    Just astonishing that Blizzard left gold rewards in the game at all, and even more amazing that they made it worse in patch 7.2. Inflation is way out of control.

  11. #331
    Gold reward missions existing is not a problem. I seem to remember the dev's even coming out to say it was fine because in Legion you had to work for it to maintain OR, where in WoD it was a self-feeding system.

    And then they went and made it a self feeding system with the BoS missions and the vendor to turn it back into OR.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  12. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Back to the actual thread, I now have a bunch more characters finished with Argus and my average income spiked up to ~45k/day. In comparison, WoD garrisons had me at ~15k/day during WoD and 7.0/7.1 Order Halls with level 900 followers had me at ~20-25k/day. So it's a pretty huge increase. I'm now making well over a million gold per month completely passively.

    Just astonishing that Blizzard left gold rewards in the game at all, and even more amazing that they made it worse in patch 7.2. Inflation is way out of control.
    More gold means more people buying tokens in-game.

    Those tokens make Blizz an extra $5 for every one purchased and suffice to say since there very rarely has ever been a shortage business is pretty good.

    Say you bought BFA strictly through tokens. That's basically 4 tokens so there alone is $20 profit made off people who bought tokens to sell. Sure technically they're "giving away" a license but in all reality the amount of people who can afford to buy full games with WoW tokens probably aren't as high as you think so it's in their best interests to keep that fake currency a flowin'.

    How is that astonishing?
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2018-02-14 at 06:42 PM.

  13. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    That's basically 4 tokens so there alone is $20 profit made off people who bought tokens to sell. Sure technically they're "giving away" a license but in all reality the amount of people who can afford to buy full games with WoW tokens probably aren't as high as you think so it's in their best interests to keep that fake currency a flowin'.
    Out of curiosity how are they giving away a license? They are still selling the license to you for $50 and they still made a $20 profit so essentially they sell you a $50 license for $70.

  14. #334
    Hello,

    I am using your Champion Guide as a Paladin but wondering what you mean by item Epic Counter, used in Balance.
    Found all about *Memento of the Lightforged and Writ of Holy Orders but nothing about Epic Counter.
    Sorry for being a greenie...ahumm.

    Kind Regards,
    Daro

  15. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by Daroyski View Post
    Hello,

    I am using your Champion Guide as a Paladin but wondering what you mean by item Epic Counter, used in Balance.
    Found all about *Memento of the Lightforged and Writ of Holy Orders but nothing about Epic Counter.
    Sorry for being a greenie...ahumm.

    Kind Regards,
    Daro
    the +50% success on Hazard/Spell/Minion items.
    Match it to the corresponding ability on your follower.

    So a follower that counters Hazards gets the +50% success on Hazard item.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  16. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by Daroyski View Post
    I am using your Champion Guide as a Paladin but wondering what you mean by item Epic Counter, used in Balance.
    Found all about *Memento of the Lightforged and Writ of Holy Orders but nothing about Epic Counter.
    I guess it means if the champion counters minions (by having consecration ability), you equip it with +50% success against minions item. Same for hazards and spells.

    P.S. Bah, Gorsameth was faster, and it seems that's indeed what it meant.

  17. #337
    I don't really care too much about hitting 200%, although I do hit 200% on the low-end ilvl missions (850).

    What I do is I use all the mission duration DECREASE relics on my followers. I do about 5-10 missions a day with this method. I constantly clear up Primal Sargerite, Gold, Blood of Sargeras, and rep tokens. The missions are often between 55 minutes to 1 hour 19 minutes long. So it is safe to say that I am ravaging the order hall missions with huge gains.

    Most of the time I am 150-180% and the secondary reward is obtained. Funny though I've won the secondary reward at 105% lol, funny.

    I come home at the end of day and see my backpack is nearly full of quest rewards. Not using mission decrease relics is a bad idea, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Weeps; 2018-02-15 at 06:17 PM.

  18. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    the +50% success on Hazard/Spell/Minion items.
    Match it to the corresponding ability on your follower.

    So a follower that counters Hazards gets the +50% success on Hazard item.
    O dear. A greenie it is. ahumm.
    Got it.

    Those are the items needed within Balanced.
    Arator Balanced *Memento of the Lightforged Lightburst Charge *Writ of Holy Orders
    Boros Balanced *Memento of the Lightforged Lightburst Charge *Writ of Holy Orders
    Maximillan Balanced *Memento of the Lightforged Runewarded Lightblade *Writ of Holy Orders
    Maxwell Balanced *Memento of the Lightforged Xenic Tincture * Writ of Holy Orders

    Thanks for the reply.

    With kind regards,

    Daro

  19. #339
    O dear......A Greenie it is.

    Got it.

    Those were the items I need to have.
    Lightburst Charge
    Runewarded Lightblade
    Xenic Tincture

    Thanks for the reply.

    With kind regards,

    Daro

  20. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    I don't really care too much about hitting 200%, although I do hit 200% on the low-end ilvl missions (850).

    What I do is I use all the mission duration DECREASE relics on my followers. I do about 5-10 missions a day with this method. I constantly clear up Primal Sargerite, Gold, Blood of Sargeras, and rep tokens. The missions are often between 55 minutes to 1 hour 19 minutes long. So it is safe to say that I am ravaging the order hall missions with huge gains.

    Most of the time I am 150-180% and the secondary reward is obtained. Funny though I've won the secondary reward at 105% lol, funny.

    I come home at the end of day and see my backpack is nearly full of quest rewards. Not using mission decrease relics is a bad idea, in my opinion.
    only problem with that are the BoS missions
    when you don't get 200% you're losing a ton of OHR cause with 200% you gain 600 OHR through the missions otherwise you lose to much
    When scum rules the world only more scum are born...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •