Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah my monk right now has 3 whole missions. None of which are the last 950 armor set to finish this one's gearing.

Cool game.
    Oh no, you poor thing, you actually have to wait a day or two. How will you survive?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Oh no, you poor thing, you actually have to wait a day or two. How will you survive?
    How do you survive without shitposting responses to week old posts?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do you survive without shitposting responses to week old posts?
    Excellent retort, I'm glad you found it within yourself to pull out a common cliche term to respond with, as your lack of originality just confirms my opinion of you being a whiney child. Now, to respond, this page is one of the few examples of being genuinely informative, yet here you are, crying because a mission didn't reward you with the instant gratification that you require to survive. I laugh at you spouting the word shitpost, as I couldn't find a more adequate way to explain your original post. You're whining because you can't instantly gain access to a system that gives you over 40k gold a week, on average. I'm guessing you feel that fast food workers deserve 15$ an hour, that the top 1% should be taxed 100%, and you blame every failure in your existence on someone else. But when it comes to a video game which normally is treated like a hobby, don't cry that you have to put forth a small bit of effort in order to reap the rewards for the remainder of the expansion until 8.0 hits. I'd go on, but I think my point was mafe
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Back to the actual thread, I now have a bunch more characters finished with Argus and my average income spiked up to ~45k/day. In comparison, WoD garrisons had me at ~15k/day during WoD and 7.0/7.1 Order Halls with level 900 followers had me at ~20-25k/day. So it's a pretty huge increase. I'm now making well over a million gold per month completely passively.

Just astonishing that Blizzard left gold rewards in the game at all, and even more amazing that they made it worse in patch 7.2. Inflation is way out of control.

Gold reward missions existing is not a problem. I seem to remember the dev's even coming out to say it was fine because in Legion you had to work for it to maintain OR, where in WoD it was a self-feeding system.

And then they went and made it a self feeding system with the BoS missions and the vendor to turn it back into OR.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Back to the actual thread, I now have a bunch more characters finished with Argus and my average income spiked up to ~45k/day. In comparison, WoD garrisons had me at ~15k/day during WoD and 7.0/7.1 Order Halls with level 900 followers had me at ~20-25k/day. So it's a pretty huge increase. I'm now making well over a million gold per month completely passively.

Just astonishing that Blizzard left gold rewards in the game at all, and even more amazing that they made it worse in patch 7.2. Inflation is way out of control.
    More gold means more people buying tokens in-game.

Those tokens make Blizz an extra $5 for every one purchased and suffice to say since there very rarely has ever been a shortage business is pretty good.

Say you bought BFA strictly through tokens. That's basically 4 tokens so there alone is $20 profit made off people who bought tokens to sell. Sure technically they're "giving away" a license but in all reality the amount of people who can afford to buy full games with WoW tokens probably aren't as high as you think so it's in their best interests to keep that fake currency a flowin'.

How is that astonishing?
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2018-02-14 at 06:42 PM.

That's basically 4 tokens so there alone is $20 profit made off people who bought tokens to sell. Sure technically they're "giving away" a license but in all reality the amount of people who can afford to buy full games with WoW tokens probably aren't as high as you think so it's in their best interests to keep that fake currency a flowin'.
    Out of curiosity how are they giving away a license? They are still selling the license to you for $50 and they still made a $20 profit so essentially they sell you a $50 license for $70.

Hello,

I am using your Champion Guide as a Paladin but wondering what you mean by item Epic Counter, used in Balance.
    Found all about *Memento of the Lightforged and Writ of Holy Orders but nothing about Epic Counter.
    Sorry for being a greenie...ahumm.

Kind Regards,
    Daro

Quote Originally Posted by Daroyski View Post
    Hello,

I am using your Champion Guide as a Paladin but wondering what you mean by item Epic Counter, used in Balance.
    Found all about *Memento of the Lightforged and Writ of Holy Orders but nothing about Epic Counter.
    Sorry for being a greenie...ahumm.

Kind Regards,
    Daro
    the +50% success on Hazard/Spell/Minion items.
    Match it to the corresponding ability on your follower.

So a follower that counters Hazards gets the +50% success on Hazard item.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Daroyski View Post
    I guess it means if the champion counters minions (by having consecration ability), you equip it with +50% success against minions item. Same for hazards and spells.

P.S. Bah, Gorsameth was faster, and it seems that's indeed what it meant.

I don't really care too much about hitting 200%, although I do hit 200% on the low-end ilvl missions (850).

What I do is I use all the mission duration DECREASE relics on my followers. I do about 5-10 missions a day with this method. I constantly clear up Primal Sargerite, Gold, Blood of Sargeras, and rep tokens. The missions are often between 55 minutes to 1 hour 19 minutes long. So it is safe to say that I am ravaging the order hall missions with huge gains.

Most of the time I am 150-180% and the secondary reward is obtained. Funny though I've won the secondary reward at 105% lol, funny.

I come home at the end of day and see my backpack is nearly full of quest rewards. Not using mission decrease relics is a bad idea, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Weeps; 2018-02-15 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    the +50% success on Hazard/Spell/Minion items.
    Match it to the corresponding ability on your follower.

So a follower that counters Hazards gets the +50% success on Hazard item.
    O dear. A greenie it is. ahumm.
    Got it.

Those are the items needed within Balanced.
    Arator Balanced *Memento of the Lightforged Lightburst Charge *Writ of Holy Orders
    Boros Balanced *Memento of the Lightforged Lightburst Charge *Writ of Holy Orders
    Maximillan Balanced *Memento of the Lightforged Runewarded Lightblade *Writ of Holy Orders
    Maxwell Balanced *Memento of the Lightforged Xenic Tincture * Writ of Holy Orders

Thanks for the reply.

With kind regards,

Daro

O dear......A Greenie it is.

Got it.

Those were the items I need to have.
    Lightburst Charge
    Runewarded Lightblade
    Xenic Tincture

Thanks for the reply.

With kind regards,

Daro

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    I don't really care too much about hitting 200%, although I do hit 200% on the low-end ilvl missions (850).

What I do is I use all the mission duration DECREASE relics on my followers. I do about 5-10 missions a day with this method. I constantly clear up Primal Sargerite, Gold, Blood of Sargeras, and rep tokens. The missions are often between 55 minutes to 1 hour 19 minutes long. So it is safe to say that I am ravaging the order hall missions with huge gains.

Most of the time I am 150-180% and the secondary reward is obtained. Funny though I've won the secondary reward at 105% lol, funny.

I come home at the end of day and see my backpack is nearly full of quest rewards. Not using mission decrease relics is a bad idea, in my opinion.
    only problem with that are the BoS missions
    when you don't get 200% you're losing a ton of OHR cause with 200% you gain 600 OHR through the missions otherwise you lose to much

I found 'Broker Garrison & Order Hall' to be useful - I was able to embed it into a bottom panel on my ElvUI and I can mouse-over to see what missions are in progress or complete on all toons. It also provides nice alerts when something finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    only problem with that are the BoS missions
    when you don't get 200% you're losing a ton of OHR cause with 200% you gain 600 OHR through the missions otherwise you lose to much
    Not only that, but these to be worth sending you need to always counter disorienting (double cost) and preferably not use Argus troop except on healing classes (like shaman troop healing totems) or if it's your first per week. If you have to slot argus troop that's extra 450 resources cost (50% of 900).

And tbh I use setup with each champion having 1 duration reduction item (30%) because more is rarely needed, you don't get THAT many missions of value to have something to do with the champions every 2 hours, plus I cba checking every 2h on them anyway. If someone likes checking their phone app every 2h more power to them. I don't have a smartphone so I have to check missions from in-game, and cycling all alts more than 2-3 times per day is too cumbersome.

If you exhaust all missions I don't think you even get extras, you still have to wait the 6h timer to get new ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Not only that, but these to be worth sending you need to always counter disorienting (double cost) and preferably not use Argus troop except on healing classes (like shaman troop healing totems) or if it's your first per week. If you have to slot argus troop that's extra 450 resources cost (50% of 900).

And tbh I use setup with each champion having 1 duration reduction item (30%) because more is rarely needed, you don't get THAT many missions of value to have something to do with the champions every 2 hours, plus I cba checking every 2h on them anyway. If someone likes checking their phone app every 2h more power to them. I don't have a smartphone so I have to check missions from in-game, and cycling all alts more than 2-3 times per day is too cumbersome.

If you exhaust all missions I don't think you even get extras, you still have to wait the 6h timer to get new ones?
    There is no issue of getting OHR in Legion. It is so easily expendable. You can only send out 2 groups at a time (for me), so by the time you're doing it 2 times, new gold missions come in, etc.

I get more per day than people who hit 200% in 1 day missions, my missions end up being 8 hours or less. So... I am moving more and getting more. Easily.

Mission duration decrease spammed relics is amazing. I hit 200% on nearly every mission anyway because when it gets below 8 hours, the success for <8 hr missions go way up.

There is no issue of getting OHR in Legion. It is so easily expendable. You can only send out 2 groups at a time (for me), so by the time you're doing it 2 times, new gold missions come in, etc.

I get more per day than people who hit 200% in 1 day missions, my missions end up being 8 hours or less. So... I am moving more and getting more. Easily.

Mission duration decrease spammed relics is amazing. I hit 200% on nearly every mission anyway because when it gets below 8 hours, the success for <8 hr missions go way up.
    That's pretty much what I've been doing (aside from some alts who are still leveling some followers). I've been going with +30% Success Chance, +50% on <8 hrs and -30% duration. Though I've been debating on swapping +30% for +50% on counter stat, but feels like that would hurt some missions.

Usually I send them out on 2-3 missions and when I check back in a few hours, they are back and ready to go on more. The exception is on some classes I have one that is stacked with +50% > 8hr because of their second trait with a boost. Usually though they go solo or with a T1/T2 troop.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guide has helped me make lots of gold, thanks for your hard work.

You can only send out 2 groups at a time (for me), so by the time you're doing it 2 times, new gold missions come in, etc.
    Like how? Missions spawn every 6h so having missions reduced to 1-2h doesn't really make a difference. You log back after these 1-2 hours and there's nothing new up.

I have 15 order halls, 6 with krokun missions, rest with fully maxed lightforged missions, and the cases where I have too many missions I'd wanna send so I lose some are much more rare than let's say 20% of the cases, which we can estimate is the failure rate of the bonus roll if you 180% missions on average (on average since you said some are 200%, some are 105% and so forth). Usually it only happens if a cursed mission spawns when the perfect counter for it is out.

Going double reduction made sense when command center missions were useful (they still are for some who send nethershards on enchanters and do the chaos crystal shuffle if their server's price for them is worth it).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That's pretty much what I've been doing (aside from some alts who are still leveling some followers). I've been going with +30% Success Chance, +50% on <8 hrs and -30% duration. Though I've been debating on swapping +30% for +50% on counter stat, but feels like that would hurt some missions.
    Yes, this is single reduction item setup and I'm very much a fan of it. I'm not a fan of double reduction meaning 30% reduction + 25% reduction + 50% on short missions or whatever people would use on last slot. Only 1 slot dedicated to success chance means it's harder to max the 2-slot missions, especially the ones with -25% starting penalty.