Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    You won't need to buy resources because no gold missions = resources rotting in your stash not being used. Unless you plan to send other missions like rep tokens. Doubt anyone cares about wakening essences or argunite on mule alts that don't stick their heads out of class halls anyway.
    I still don't have all the paragon mounts so I'm going to continue sending my guys on rep missions and doing WQs in the zones I'm missing until I got it. And that's going to take resources.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    You won't be making more. You even been to beta? Significantly less numbers of gold missions, 2-3 times less gold per mission, harder to get 200% success chance (if possible at all) , constant need to go and farm resources, no instant WQ completion for easy resources, no Compaion App for BfA to quickly go through alts. You will be making 5 times LESS you were making in Legion, not more.
    Do you realize that Legion gold missions started out pretty small in amount in 7.0, but grew to be the gold mines they were by 7.3?

Same for follower equipment, and the amount of order resources being gotten from WQs with each 7.X patch.

Yeah at the beginning it won't be much, but I don't doubt they'll have higher amounts by the time we get to 8.2-8.3.

And pretty sure they may do a companion app for BFA once it's actually released. Since the companion apps entire purpose was for the Mission tables and it saw huge success in that.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Do you realize that Legion gold missions started out pretty small in amount in 7.0, but grew to be the gold mines they were by 7.3?

Same for follower equipment, and the amount of order resources being gotten from WQs with each 7.X patch.

Yeah at the beginning it won't be much, but I don't doubt they'll have higher amounts by the time we get to 8.2-8.3.

And pretty sure they may do a companion app for BFA once it's actually released. Since the companion apps entire purpose was for the Mission tables and it saw huge success in that.
    Of course I remember, Argus patch made gold mission more lucrative, but it was much better than current BfA setup from the start. Blizzard obviously wants to curb that crazy gold making machine Class Halls/Garrisons became.

As for companion app - they already said they don't have plans to remake it for BfA. It was mentioned in some Blizzcon interview AFAIR.

Deleted
    Orderhall: ..... i dont feel so good.

;(

My in-flight gold missions completed just fine, but gave Order Resources instead. This was via the app, post-update.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I still don't have all the paragon mounts so I'm going to continue sending my guys on rep missions and doing WQs in the zones I'm missing until I got it. And that's going to take resources.
    Also, as it stands right now, Resource missions provide a net profit in terms of Resources if you 200% them (and in many cases, even if you don't). So it looks like running missions for Rep tokens should be self-sustaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    My in-flight gold missions completed just fine, but gave Order Resources instead. This was via the app, post-update.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, as it stands right now, Resource missions provide a net profit in terms of Resources if you 200% them (and in many cases, even if you don't). So it looks like running missions for Rep tokens should be self-sustaining.
    Depends on whether you use Argus troops or not. I've only done one resource mission so far, and it gave 450+450 for 200%ing it, which breaks even. Well, I suppose it's a gain if you consider the troops have 2 vitality.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Depends on whether you use Argus troops or not. I've only done one resource mission so far, and it gave 450+450 for 200%ing it, which breaks even. Well, I suppose it's a gain if you consider the troops have 2 vitality.
    Or if you're a shaman / dh / priest / mage / lock / druid and can keep refeeding the same troops back to full.

Plus with a proper setup you should be able to 200% a 2 follower Argus mission without using Argus troops. At worst it costs a Meatball orb to cap.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Most missions wont need Argus troops if you've got at least 2 +50% counters going.

Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    - I'm running 12 Order Halls, one character of each class.
    - All followers are at lvl 950, didn't do anything to get "special" followers like Meatball or so.
    - Checking twice each day, in morning at around 7:00 and in the evening at around 22:00.
    - Doing all gold missions up to 500 ressources per mission, I'm not doing those few which cost more.
    - In most cases my gold missions are 200%.
    - Most followers have 30% mission success and two 50% items (spells, minions, hazards, longer than 8 hours and so on).

I tracked my gold income over a period of ten days, without doing anything else that yields gold.

So the average gold income per day from order halls is around 46k gold, thats about 3.800 gold per character.
    Can I ask, I didn't really bother with order halls this expansion at all as I couldn't be bothered starting them on my alts, but how do you obtain enough order hall resources to keep the gold flowing? I stopped doing world quests after I got the legendaries I needed in Nighthold and only really did a few in Argus when that was released. Did you have to do world quests on each alt?

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Can I ask, I didn't really bother with order halls this expansion at all as I couldn't be bothered starting them on my alts, but how do you obtain enough order hall resources to keep the gold flowing? I stopped doing world quests after I got the legendaries I needed in Nighthold and only really did a few in Argus when that was released. Did you have to do world quests on each alt?
    in argus there are sometimes WQ with ~1000 OR as reward

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    in argus there are sometimes WQ with ~1000 OR as reward
    Adding to that, you can gain up to 400 (depending on your OH build) resources per WQ with a Bodyguard that has resource equipment.

Can I ask, I didn't really bother with order halls this expansion at all as I couldn't be bothered starting them on my alts, but how do you obtain enough order hall resources to keep the gold flowing?
    Quest autocomplete perk - RIP that one...
    Professions WQ "hand me 1 enchant for 10 bloods" etc.
    Blood missions before the nerf and after the nerf with druid's follower Broll (I think I had around 10k bloods stockpiled by the time nerf hit, and I wasn't using them for anything except crafting prolonged power pots otherwise).

The basis of self sustaining missions is the Blood > OR conversion from the blood vendor.

Druids were completely self sufficient because they have a companion that reduces mission cost. meaning even the nerfed Blood missions gained you resources.
    Several other classes (DK,DH,Mage,Warrior,Lock,Pala) can complete a free WQ every day. Use that on Blood WQ's. Turn these bloods in for OR to spend on gold missions.

I was running 1 of each class. Druid sustained itself. The others were all sustained by the daily free WQ. 6 WQ's a day was enough to sustain 11 characters running gold missions twice a day.
    Never had to actually go and do something in the world aside from turning Blood into OR at the vendor.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Yeah, I made around 12 million gold throughout the expansion, and I wasn't at all hardcore about it, I only refreshed missions twice per day. Add that to the 5 million I made in WoD and I'm set for awhile.

I hope BFA gold missions have diminishing returns so there's no reason to do them on more than one character.

Hello, guys I am new here