Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Can I ask, I didn't really bother with order halls this expansion at all as I couldn't be bothered starting them on my alts, but how do you obtain enough order hall resources to keep the gold flowing? I stopped doing world quests after I got the legendaries I needed in Nighthold and only really did a few in Argus when that was released. Did you have to do world quests on each alt?
    in argus there are sometimes WQ with ~1000 OR as reward
    When scum rules the world only more scum are born...

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    in argus there are sometimes WQ with ~1000 OR as reward
    Adding to that, you can gain up to 400 (depending on your OH build) resources per WQ with a Bodyguard that has resource equipment.

Can I ask, I didn't really bother with order halls this expansion at all as I couldn't be bothered starting them on my alts, but how do you obtain enough order hall resources to keep the gold flowing?
    Quest autocomplete perk - RIP that one...
    Professions WQ "hand me 1 enchant for 10 bloods" etc.
    Blood missions before the nerf and after the nerf with druid's follower Broll (I think I had around 10k bloods stockpiled by the time nerf hit, and I wasn't using them for anything except crafting prolonged power pots otherwise).

Can I ask, I didn't really bother with order halls this expansion at all as I couldn't be bothered starting them on my alts, but how do you obtain enough order hall resources to keep the gold flowing? I stopped doing world quests after I got the legendaries I needed in Nighthold and only really did a few in Argus when that was released. Did you have to do world quests on each alt?
    The basis of self sustaining missions is the Blood > OR conversion from the blood vendor.

Druids were completely self sufficient because they have a companion that reduces mission cost. meaning even the nerfed Blood missions gained you resources.
    Several other classes (DK,DH,Mage,Warrior,Lock,Pala) can complete a free WQ every day. Use that on Blood WQ's. Turn these bloods in for OR to spend on gold missions.

I was running 1 of each class. Druid sustained itself. The others were all sustained by the daily free WQ. 6 WQ's a day was enough to sustain 11 characters running gold missions twice a day.
    Never had to actually go and do something in the world aside from turning Blood into OR at the vendor.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death