[Order Hall] About Svergan...

Hello there Warriors! I'm currently in the process of making a compendium/guide for Order Hall Optimization of all classes (Warrior one is likely unfinished by the time you read this), and not having a Warrior myself, I had a question regarding Svergan's "Royal Bloodline" bonus. I just want to know all the possible ways for it to proc. Is it only with a T1 and T2 troop or can it also be any of the following combinations:
    - T1 and empT1
    - T2 and empT2
    - T1 (emp or not) and T7
    - T2 (emp or not) and T7

Thank you for your time!
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Archi did a great sum up about order hall champions. Maybe you can ask him to refer to his guide http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hampions-Guide . Also take a look at gearing strats in Post 53.

General Feedback:
    - You're expecting the 7th Champion as default which is ok, but using a combat ally may heavily influence your champion choice and should be taken into account.
    - Using Moroes and Meatball makes Champion choice even harder (remember also using CA) so for twinks i guess it would be beneficial to not use them in standard team setup (on my warrior main i use both of them, combined with Ragvald, Thorim(CA), Hymdall, Hodir and Finna)
    - Although items like Balls! or Dinner invitations are great they are not usable on mobile app which is a disadvantage when relying on them

Either way nice work keep it going!

Quote Originally Posted by d2klein View Post
    General Feedback:
    - You're expecting the 7th Champion as default which is ok, but using a combat ally may heavily influence your champion choice and should be taken into account.
    For sure, and while I expect most players to use a CA, I'm not putting it in the rosters simply because it's more or less a guide for people with alts and not wanting to WQ (Druid's a bit different because it's my main and this was originally just for Druid, then I expanded it to all classes. I'll get to updating Druid to also have non-CA builds).

Also yes, regardless of class, you should have 7th champions. If you're one of the few classes that can heal your troops with items (Druid, Priest, Warlock, Demon Hunter, and Rogue [special case] I believe are the only ones who can), you should also have taken the T7 troops, got the 2 you want, and then keep them alive forever on your items, then swapping over to 7th champion, so it's not too much of a stretch to expect everyone to end with that.

Like sure you could take the troops, but they're not as valuable since you're usually champion-starved, not troop-starved.

- Using Moroes and Meatball makes Champion choice even harder (remember also using CA) so for twinks i guess it would be beneficial to not use them in standard team setup (on my warrior main i use both of them, combined with Ragvald, Thorim(CA), Hymdall, Hodir and Finna)
    I agree that it's a bit harder to counter things with MB/Moroes, but they essentially auto-counter any specialization, and while they can't counter the non-spec stuff, you don't really have to counter everything. Disorienting shouldn't really matter, Lethal definitely doesn't when using MB/Moroes (since you rarely need troops with them), and another Powerful, again, doesn't matter. Only things that do (and you have 2 more slots to counter them) are Cursed and Slowing.

- Although items like Balls! or Dinner invitations are great they are not usable on mobile app which is a disadvantage when relying on them
    Trust me I know, and I've been trying to get them to change that for awhile now.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-05-16 at 04:15 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.