Relieved of Their Valuables, Flotsam, May 15 Hotfixes, Prestige Rewards, D.Va Live

5 Reasons to Get Excited About Challenge Rifts In Patch 2.6

The Hearthstone Global Games - Week 6

Breaching the Tomb - Relieved of Their Valuables
    The next step of Breaching the Tomb is available now. Head to the Broken Shore to pick up Relieved of Their Valuables from Khadgar. This will also grant another 1500 Armies of Legionfall reputation.

World Boss - Flotsam
    Flotsam is up this week, giving players a chance to win item level 860 loot and a Life Relic. Shaman also have a chance to get The Warmace of Shirvallah.

Patch 7.2 Hotfixes - May 15
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

Dungeons and Raids
    • Corrected an issue where gems were sometimes not correctly contributing to character stats in Mythic Keystone Dungeons.

Events
    • Corrected an issue with holidays and daylight saving time in the Americas region. Holidays will now start one hour earlier in the Americas region. For example, events that previously began at 9:00 a.m. Pacific will now get underway at 8:00 a.m. Pacific / 11:00 a.m. Eastern.

Items
    • Cauterizing Void Shard can now be used in combat, and using it out of combat will no longer cause issues with your health potion timer.

Player versus Player

Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Arcane Charges are now removed when Arenas and Battlegrounds start.
    • Mage food now is properly delayed to match non-Mage water in Arenas.

Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Seraphim's Blessing will now grant Crusade with the correct duration.

Weekly Bonus Event - Pet Battles
    An extra weekly quest and rewards are here— the Pet Battles bonus event is underway!

This Week
    All week, get out there and fight with your mighty minions. When the time comes to take on other players, open your Pet Journal and hit the “Find Battle” button to be matched up with an opponent whose team is competitive with yours.

Look for the following all week long:

PvP - Rewarding Prestige
    In World of Warcraft: Legion, players can earn new rewards in PvP through the updated Honor system. At Honor level 50, a new path of advancement opens in which players begin earning Prestige levels. These Prestige levels increase with every 50 Honor levels and provide new rewards for each level gained.

Prestige rewards include pets, toys, titles, and even mounts—we’ve put together a handy list of all of them below.

Once Legion PvP Season 4 Begins, you’ll be able to earn the following additional Prestige rewards:

So storm the Battlegrounds and Arenas, gladiators. Glory—and glorious plunder—await!

Heroes of the Storm - Nexus Challenge Final Week
    The final week of the Nexus Challenge is upon us! This week rewards 10 Overwatch Loot Boxes and 10 Heroes Loot Chests, one of which is rare.

Heroes of the Storm - D.Va Live
    D.Va flies into the Nexus this week!

Funny. "Flotsam" is just about how I'd describe this quest.

I'm just going to assume at this point nithogg has been removed from the game.

Only took them 9 months to finally address a rampant disconnection bug. I barely play my Warrior alt and it always seemed a 50-50 chance I'd get disconnected. I can only imagine how bad it was for people who actually played Warrior all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    When leaving Skyhold, Warriors are now protected by Val’kyr who insist that the player land safely and not disconnect.
    LOL have fun warriors now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeeeeeeeez what a cool quest... how about you go find 10 f**king treasure chests yourself Khadgar?

I cannot wait until we get to kill Khadgar.

Quote Originally Posted by majesta View Post
    I cannot wait until we get to kill Khadgar.
    Yeah, he is on the rise as most annoying support char now that Orc-Jesus is not playing such a big role anymore. Closely followed by Prince Adam...err...Anduin, I mean.

Yet another lazy weekly quest. I guess Blizz just stopped trying.

Deleted
    When leaving Skyhold, Warriors are now protected by Val’kyr who insist that the player land safely and not disconnect.

rofl'd

1st thing i did was login and tried to jump to broken shore. insta-disconnect DDDDDDD

Great job Blizzard, we still get disconnected when leaving order hall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I'm just going to assume at this point nithogg has been removed from the game.
    I am thinking the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Yeah, he is on the rise as most annoying support char now that Orc-Jesus is not playing such a big role anymore. Closely followed by Prince Adam...err...Anduin, I mean.
    As Alliance, I fully support any campaign that involves killing Anduin as well.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

Fury main, still seeing disconnects after this. So much for the fix.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    now we've got 5 overwatch characters in hots.