Page 3 of 146 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This guy should play as Geralt http://imgur.com/gallery/yCo0C

Love the witcher universe and the darkness and monsters. played all the witcher games first and third beeing my favorites didnt really enjoy the second one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    I'd root for Viggo Mortensen.
    More Viggo!
    This would make me the happiest person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post

The work of art.
    I don't see anything here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You dodged a bullet, trust me.

Cant wait to see Geralt being portrayed by a black dude because reasons
    Last edited by Leyre; 2017-05-18 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    Intriguing! Well the first 3 books are super cheap on amazon, time to dive into more story!
    They're good books. Honestly, I consider the games canon. I don't care Andrzej Sapkowski (the creator of the books) says. He's a cranky old coot, and frankly, the games are better than a lot of the stories he wrote. They're canon in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I thought that it has been said that witchers do not express their emotions on face due to all mutations. I think this was said in one of dialogues in game (not sure which part).
    Ideally (at least for the mages who created the witchers) they were supposed to be completely void of emotions. The witcher-making proccess has deteriorated over generations, and it wasn't perfect in the first place. Every kid reacted differently and developed different variations of the mutations. So it's possible that some witchers didn't lose their emotions. Eskel and Geralt are a different case altogether, since their witchering was deliberately altered. One of the things that always made me wonder when reading the books was exactly that - how much does Geralt actually feel? Sapkowski never gives straight answers to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Geralt better looks good naked. That's pretty much what they are going to try and sell, a hot dude banging chicks while killing monsters
    Which even seems legit for Netfilx, after all GOT has same kinda stuff in terms of banging and then the main plot. Still, they need to pull some great stuff in terms of the story line.
    - says Ralph

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    More Viggo!
    This would make me the happiest person in the world.
    Him or his discount version, Anson Mount (he always plays more or less the same characters in more or less the same way), would look fine as Geralt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Denial is one way to cope with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    They show plenty of emotion in the Game though. Eskel, Lambert and Geralt all sitting around laughing and drinking was one of the best parts of Witcher 3.
    Getting drunk allows for some flexibility in that regard. Tell Yennifer you don't love her... you my weep but Geralt just continues on his merry way.

I remember reading this under Geralt's TV Trope page:
    Jerk with a Heart of Gold: By the nature of their mutations (they tend to paralyze higher emotions, or so they claim), all witchers are supposed to be jerks. The fact that he's not annoys him constantly. Word of God jokingly states that being Jerk with a Heart of Gold is the case for many witchers, but only Geralt tends to angst because of that. Consequently, other witchers regard him as a bit of a drama queen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    They're good books. Honestly, I consider the games canon. I don't care Andrzej Sapkowski (the creator of the books) says. He's a cranky old coot, and frankly, the games are better than a lot of the stories he wrote. They're canon in my heart.
    i absolutely love the games, but the books were golden and dont you dare say otherwise or ill be very passive aggressive towards you in some sort of manner that i will come up with later

Deleted
    Honestly this is either going to be really good or fucking terrible, I'm really hoping it's a GoT rival but I have little hope for the CGI

I'd be "content" if it hits the same mark as the CGI from Warcraft, but even that wasn't fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Honestly this is either going to be really good or fucking terrible, I'm really hoping it's a GoT rival but I have little hope for the CGI

I'd be "content" if it hits the same mark as the CGI from Warcraft, but even that wasn't fantastic.
    Warcraft was incredibly CGI heavy and being merely content with movie-budget-level visuals effects for a TV series is nuts. However, The Witcher won't need the same amount of effects at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    I'm really hoping it's a GoT rival
    Uhh... Yeah. Not a snowflake's chance in hell. Do you know GoT's budget, amount of locations, filming schedule, and so on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Him or his discount version, Anson Mount (he always plays more or less the same characters in more or less the same way), would look fine as Geralt.

Holy crap yes

They and the Sapkowski (double in his case) would be fools not to take stuff from the game series. CDPR made the series gain much more popularity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    It all depends on the budget. Just look at GoT and American Gods.
    Legion and Expanse have good CG too.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."