10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    You are always so fast with these video posts lol.

Also trailer looks pretty good. Looking forward to seeing how good it is.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    Trailer looks hella sick.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Really loving Henry Cavill as Geralt he looks great

Okay...that's got me going "wow."

Looks good enough. A bit on the nose with the lines at times, but then again that's trailers.

Definitely giving this a shot.

Mmm, the silver chain, nice. Also, potion effect on the eyes to make him into monster, good.
    It seems that Yennefer looks like she, well, should with all the makeup and aftereffects. Nice that they are showing her transformation via magic, instead of just plopping her down in the story. Shows the other side of mages.

I am still skeptical (there still is the Nifgaardian penis armour in the trailer), but at worst it looks watchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    what was the other 14?

Some random meme I found on facebook, but it's not wrong. Almost every redhead is getting replaced by a someone dark skinned. It's kind of weird.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    This is like the 15th White Redhead character to Black actress cast change in the last 2 years
    Previously non-diverse universes are getting diversified. It's better for everyone if more cultures can connect with these kinds of genre.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Previously non-diverse universes are getting diversified. It's better for everyone if more cultures can connect with these kinds of genre.
    What a retarted statement...
    So i cant connect to Blade or black panther because i am white?

stfu with that bullshit, you know damn well when matt damon plays martin luther king the nut jobs are gonna REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE nonstop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    that's the implication.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you'd be fine with a whitewashed Wakanda? Pretty sure they're not diverse at all with their one demographic, xenophobic locking out of all other peoples for thousands of years, and of course, total lack of political structure beyond a council(with no real power) of elders and a king decided by a contest of strength instead of their capability to lead.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/q6l3uPt.jpg

Some random meme I found on facebook, but it's not wrong. Almost every redhead is getting replaced by a someone dark skinned. It's kind of weird.
    It actually is a bit wrong.

Starfire is still a red head and she has never been the same as say billy above her as she has orange alien skin.

Also who is the girl under marryjane because that live action actor isn’t dark really skinned and that looks like model shot not on stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    stfu with that bullshit, you know damn well when matt damon plays martin luther king the nut jobs are gonna REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE nonstop
    Playing a real person isn’t quite the same as playing a fake one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Dunno, can you?

It is about little kids. I am also white so I really have no grounds to speak on myself, but from people I have talked to growing up and seeing every single hero in any form of media always the race you are not is a difficult thing. It really is something special for kids of various races to see heroes that look like them. That is honestly the biggest reason it bothers me when people get all upset about fictional characters being changed in ways that are meaningless to the adults watching but could mean a lot to kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    stfu with that bullshit, you know damn well when matt damon plays martin luther king the nut jobs are gonna REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE nonstop.
    Do people really not understand the difference between actual humans and fictional characters?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Dunno, can you?

It is about little kids. I am also white so I really have no grounds to speak on myself, but from people I have talked to growing up and seeing every single hero in any form of media always the race you are not is a difficult thing. It really is something special for kids of various races to see heroes that look like them. That is honestly the biggest reason it bothers me when people get all upset about fictional characters being changed in ways that are meaningless to the adults watching but could mean a lot to kids.
    Do people really not understand the difference between actual humans and fictional characters?
    Do you not understand the difference between making your own story and just taking someone else's? Its apparently only okay one way.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Do you not understand the difference between making your own story and just taking someone else's? Its apparently only okay one way.
    Yep, cause that's what's happening. People are going around plagiarizing other people's works so they can change the character's skin and/or hair color. What the hell are you even talking about?

Dunno, can you?

They don't. They're dumb. Really, the only way anyone can have a major problem with this stuff is if they're just dumb. Really, unless there's something that dramatically changes the story about a race or look change, you shouldn't be upset.
    Last edited by Polyxo; 2019-07-20 at 06:47 AM.

The trailer looks fucking terrible.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

7+ Year Old Account
    Looking good!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    The trailer looks fucking terrible.
    Yeah, looks like trash
    Una melodía tocada por las cuerdas de nuestras almas,
    y el ritmo que nos sacudió hasta el hueso

Dunno, can you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVgRHXVDeg8

see where the problem is here