Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    A strong military that broke apart because Garrosh doesn't understand what unity was. Garrosh broke apart the Horde, and now they have to/had to rebuild.
    The weird thing is, had Garrosh not succumbed to rampant orc-supremacy, he would have turned the Horde into an unstoppable juggernaut. I would have REALLY liked to have seen a Garrosh tempered by the advice of Thrall and Saurfang, but still constantly pushing for a stronger and stronger horde. But instead we got the second half of MoP and the train-wreck of WoD.
    If you honestly believe that flying is bad for WoW, then you haven't fully considered the issue, and are just mindlessly repeating something someone else said.

The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    well, he saw the horde ( old ally) stay with the elves ( old enemy) so he could do nothing, i pretty sure if he would talk with thrall, thrall would not kick the elves for him

but did orgrin left, or zul'jin left when the horde deny to attack the elves?

He hated the Horde before that because they didn't stick around to defeat Quel'thalas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    The weird thing is, had Garrosh not succumbed to rampant orc-supremacy, he would have turned the Horde into an unstoppable juggernaut. I would have REALLY liked to have seen a Garrosh tempered by the advice of Thrall and Saurfang, but still constantly pushing for a stronger and stronger horde. But instead we got the second half of MoP and the train-wreck of WoD.
    If only Garrosh could have actually been anything like his dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    You're right...least Hitler didn't try to bring back the people he killed from the dead to do his bidding.

Uhm, hell no. Anduin can lead Alliance, nothing wrong with that, but he will never lead Horde, not as the defacto leader. They can make hima commander of some joint opeartion against the army of demons, but as for the Horde, nope.

As a purely military leader for a brief time, maybe, but it would have to fit the story really well and have a decent build up. I doubt they'd ever make a "supreme leader of Azeroth" though.
    Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge. - Carl Sagan

False facts are highly injurious to the progress of science, for they often endure long; but false views, if supported by some evidence, do little harm, for every one takes a salutary pleasure in proving their falseness. - Charles Darwin

Not yet. He's not hung out enough or accomplished good for both factions yet. The Horde is accepting Khadgar's guidance, because he's helped both factions.

If Anduin is to take a Khadgar role, he needs to be more than Neutral. He needs to prove himself so, through actual benefit for the Horde's people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Someone at BioWare said it best a couple of years ago:
    "You could give the player a [Magic Hat] that would give them the exact gaming experience they ever wanted, and they would still complain about the colour of the hat."

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If only Garrosh could have actually been anything like his dad.
    It's not just that. The entire storytelling of WoD was awful. I get what they were trying to do, and it probably would have been pretty damn amazing if they'd actually spent the time to make it good. But it's pretty clear they dropped everything past the launch patch in order to work on Legion. I'm not really sure what their plan was there.

And I'll be honest, I'm sorta getting the same vibe out of the second half of Legion. So far the story has been all over the place. They did this great big build-up with the cinematics, trying to play off the hatred between the horde an alliance. And then....what? One little scene where Sylvanus and Genn slap-fight each other over a lantern? Where's the plot development out of that? Where's the rest of the horde/alliance? Is it all really just supposed to segue into the Anduin story somehow?
    If you honestly believe that flying is bad for WoW, then you haven't fully considered the issue, and are just mindlessly repeating something someone else said.

No. No filthy Alliance allowed in the Horde. Unless they are being thrown off a cliff in Org.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    hahahaha funny, the horde only gone do a downhill with military and with lore after garrosh
    It might appear this way, as Under Garrosh Horde appeared to be more industrial, but Garrosh was tearing Horde inside. If he truly was a good tactician he would use potential of each Horde faction. But he didn't, he treated everyone he didn't like as meat grinder.

talking about trolls, i wish the horde ally with zul'jin and kick the belves, he don't deserve dying
    Not only you :/ , Zul'Jin was the man. I still can't get over how they treated him, to be raided by looters was just insulting :/

The way Blizz is handing trolls make you think they hate them for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    It might appear this way, as Under Garrosh Horde appeared to be more industrial, but Garrosh was tearing Horde inside. If he truly was a good tactician he would use potential of each Horde faction. But he didn't, he treated everyone he didn't like as meat grinder.
    only on mop, thats why i said cataclysm Garry, there the horde was just ok, of course he is not a mestermid of strategy, but he did put some order on the house

Not only you :/ , Zul'Jin was the man. I still can't get over how they treated him, to be raided by looters was just insulting :/

The way Blizz is handing trolls make you think they hate them for some reason.
    maybe because they are elf lovers right now, Legion pretty much look like a elf expansion, i think the devs who work on then left...

I could. Anduin is more noble and honorable than anyone on the horde at the moment, though I say this as someone who plays belf and forsaken like they are their own faction. If alliance had high elves id be over there in a jiffy, despite coming to love the feel/lore of the horde.