10+ Year Old Account

Destiny 2 Sub Forum?

Can we get a Destiny 2 Sub Forum to discuss the game and features now that its a part of the Battle.net App?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, it's still more of a side thread for the games part in general, atm
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I think they are wary of creating game specific sub forums still, due to the ones theve created for mmos in the past that died out quite soon. Though if destiny2 is any where near as popular as destiny 2 then i think a sub form for it would be good. Probably closer to release though, at the moment it doesn't really need more than a megathread.
    Even then, after its released Destiny might be fine with a megathread and the allownace of additional threads. If it has to be confined to a megathread it will be rather annoying.

Just because it's going to be on the same client doesn't mean it should automatically get a sub-forum. Starcraft 2 never got it's own.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Just because it's going to be on the same client doesn't mean it should automatically get a sub-forum. Starcraft 2 never got it's own.
    This. Despite the fact SC2 "now" doesn't deserve a sub-forum, when it first launched it most definitely did deserve one, so there's no reason Destiny2 should get one until it's proven itself.