Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Overwatch Anniversary event. (with details)

Alright so here is what we know so far

Here are 4 of the new skins.

Here are 3 new Ecopoint Antarctica styled maps.

here are some dances

Here are some voice lines
    https://www.facebook.com/rsrc.php/v3...PAXP-deijE.gif

Date is May 23rd
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-05-19 at 02:51 AM.

Still haven't found a Zarya skin I like outside of the Wrestler one but those other three look great.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Soldier skin. Zarya's is...different. Maybe it's the colors that are throwing me.

I definitely want that Soldier skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think the 76 is one is better than what he has, but that's hardly high praise. Not keen on the others. Hope there's some more we've not seen yet.

Edit: Oh shit, I just noticed the feet. No. Not even 76.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-05-19 at 12:58 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nice move for Soldier 76, it's really cool!
    - says Ralph

10+ Year Old Account
    soldier aint got no legs!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they'd make some more permanent content. New heroes, new maps, skins that aren't bound to events. But especially more heroes. In one year they've released what, 4 new heroes?

In comparison, while a different game, Heroes of the Storm has a much smaller audience and less resources yet manages to put out content and heroes at a much greater pace. I'm disappointed in the OW content being just mostly events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I wish they'd make some more permanent content. New heroes, new maps, skins that aren't bound to events. But especially more heroes. In one year they've released what, 4 new heroes?

In comparison, while a different game, Heroes of the Storm has a much smaller audience and less resources yet manages to put out content and heroes at a much greater pace. I'm disappointed in the OW content being just mostly events.
    I've been thinking this myself lately as well. Events are great and everything, but it's high time we got some actual content and skins that don't cost 3k.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post

They've already said they won't be releasing heroes faster than this, this is their planned pace

And hots just uses other games characters, no real creative process.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    I've been thinking this myself lately as well. Events are great and everything, but it's high time we got some actual content and skins that don't cost 3k.
    Yeah, I was hoping the anniversary would be an opportunity to do a 'big refresh' with a load of permanent new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    bigUP GennG, really looking forward to this release!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Yeah, I was hoping the anniversary would be an opportunity to do a 'big refresh' with a load of permanent new content.
    And see, I prefer Events, I only play during them really.

Though, the maps will be permanent and there is rumors of a new game mode, other things in the leak have come true (three new arena maps).

Soldier 76 look kinda cool the others look like shit tho.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    They've already said they won't be releasing heroes faster than this, this is their planned pace

And hots just uses other games characters, no real creative process.
    Do you have any statements I could read? I wouldn't mind getting to understand their decisions on this and why they focus so much on events.

Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Yeah the "main game" so to speak feels quite stale.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Soldier 76 look kinda cool the others look like shit tho.
    Yeah I don't understand the theme of these skins.

Nice. Liked the theme, its open some precedent.

Deleted
    The skins look really strange. Seems like Commando 76 will keep the crown (for me, that is).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    And see, I prefer Events, I only play during them really.

Though, the maps will be permanent and there is rumors of a new game mode, other things in the leak have come true (three new arena maps).
    I don't dislike events, but at the moment, it's only events. There needs to be more baseline stuff, seems many of us are at a point where a box with four dupes is the norm and getting something new is an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I don't dislike events, but at the moment, it's only events. There needs to be more baseline stuff, seems many of us are at a point where a box with four dupes is the norm and getting something new is an exception.
    Kind of why I stopped playing outside of events, I'm approaching Silver board and have all the cosmetics basically so its a bunch of dupes. It would take a lot of permanent stuff to get me back outside of events though because once you get the couple they're giving with this one (sit and laugh for Sombra and Orisa) it's back to nothing but dupes.

I actually like the Zarya skin, at least it reminds me of her HoTS skin a lil bit.