Deleted

dropchange for Fang of Oblivion / Starshard Edge at Ulduar 25?

Hi there

The dagger looks amazing!

They seem to drop from several bosses not only Algalon.

Did anyone tryed to farm this transmog and knows the dropchance? Is that a MEGA rare dropchance or a pretty solid chance?

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...vergessens.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2017-04-25 at 06:29 PM.

According to WoWHead, Fang of Oblivion has a 16% chance to drop off Steelbreaker in Normal 25-man and Starshard Edge has a 9% chance to drop from either the Cache of Innovation (Mimiron) or Gift of the Observer (Algalon).

Combined, that means you have a ~30% chance to see at least one on any given 25N Ulduar run. I'd conclude that your chances are indeed pretty solid, and you can expect to take about a month to get it if you're only running Ulduar on one toon.

Deleted
    Is this google now?

No, this is Patrick.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually took me a while to farm the appearance. It just wouldn't drop for a few months.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    droped on my second ulduar 25 clear, so if you consider you got the chance to drop on 3 bosses it should go realy fast.

i got lucky on a run years back, even got offered 20k on the spot to give it up. It is funny, i even made it aware in raid chat at the start of the raid, that is what i was after. (I guess it was not clearly understood) You can also run Ulduar on any toon able to use a dagger and increase your chances that week.