Thread: Rompers for men

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Do you want an infraction? Because this is how you get infractions.
    I'm gay so its hardly homophobic

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    An overall with short legs and arms? Pass.
    I'd rather wear a proper pair of overalls personally, that way I can go commando during the summer.

These are the epitome of manliness. Nothing more manly then taking your shirt off to shit. And since the shirt part of it will most likely hit the floor/ toilet when you are taking a shit, you will smell even more manly.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    These are the epitome of manliness. Nothing more manly then taking your shirt off to shit. And since the shirt part of it will most likely hit the floor/ toilet when you are taking a shit, you will smell even more manly.
    Not to mention with those things riding up your ass crack like a thong, you will be walking around with some shit stains if you don't wipe properly (assuming you don't wear underwear). Like, your ass crack has to be cleaner than the toilet seat you are sitting on.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of like man buns. I look forward to seeing it on other people so I can laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    it looks like some thing a gay band would wear but stupider, like the village people or theses guys.
    That is some seriously cringy shit right there. Big part of the problem being all those guys look/dress/style their hair like suburban dads.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Not to mention with those things riding up your ass crack like a thong, you will be walking around with some shit stains if you don't wipe properly (assuming you don't wear underwear). Like, your ass crack has to be cleaner than the toilet seat you are sitting on.
    If having a shitty ass is an actual concern for you, then learn to wipe your ass properly regardless of what you wear. Fucking disgusting.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    If having a shitty ass is an actual concern for you, then learn to wipe your ass properly regardless of what you wear. Fucking disgusting.
    Sarcasm isn't your friend I see