Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Thank you all for playing in my first game was very fun for me

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    My biggest annoyance was that coinflip of marack. It ruined everything for scum this game. Had he gone for sincerity over cerinh, he would have been super scummy rather than confirmed town. I would have had a double kill (and killed listo second). And the mafia would have had one more person to hide amongst. Basically - this game would have been quite different. Just goes to show what a difference a VT can make. No wonder it's the best role around. IMO town MVP right there.
    I've been thinking this through the past few days as well. If Cerinh had gone D1, we would have likely role blocked Listo N1 as Marack had a feeling that he was dangerous but i didn't want to kill him N1 since he'd gone out early recently. That would have kept Danner off the radar. I probably would have been the D2 lynch due to Cru's investigation and Listo our N2 Kill with an extra NK going out then from the SK. One little change and we could have won! :-)

Thanks for the game! Very unfortunate to have inactive people sign up, other than that it was fun. Scum was pretty much dead as per Danners post, but actually coming up with that bullshit Death claim was prolly the most fun (in addition to actually getting to kill a couple of you...).
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

7+ Year Old Account
    I think the best thing for the game could have been changing the roles of the new people to VT/Goon once the roll happened.

Thats how a gutfeels goes sometimes. Between the names, sincerity seemed like the best bet. Hope we didnt scare them off completely for the D1/N1 kills (If they actually intend on playing the games)
    @Arindel Thanks for the modding. Seemed solid, other then the lynch numbers

Thanks for the game Arindel!

Shame about the no shows. Although if everyone was active i think town would have very much struggled to win. We got pretty lucky as it was.

Also props to cruelle who identified all 4 mafia in his qt. Lol