unvote

Vote crackleslap

You suck bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    unvote

Vote crackleslap

You suck bro
    Evidently I'm correct because of this pure OMGUS vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    is crackle a bird
    Are you a bird, that is the real question.

Only two pages?

This cannot continue.

(First person to get the reference will be granted immunity to me voting on them for today!)

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Only two pages?

This cannot continue.

(First person to get the reference will be granted immunity to me voting on them for today!)
    Do i count?

Quote Originally Posted by Arindel View Post
    Do i count?
    Mm, you do!

Mm, you do!
    It is either automata or trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Arindel View Post
    It is either automata or trump!
    Correct!

Well, I'm not voting for you today then!

Aaw, Arindel is so lucky

In all seriousness, I do wonder why Celtic got a train on him so fast. I have had no success lynching Celtic on D1 in like the last 25 games, if you discount the ones we didn't play together. Factual accuracy of the number 25 may vary from state to state. And suddenly either everyone wisened up, or I am missing something here...
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Aaw, Arindel is so lucky

In all seriousness, I do wonder why Celtic got a train on him so fast. I have had no success lynching Celtic on D1 in like the last 25 games, if you discount the ones we didn't play together. Factual accuracy of the number 25 may vary from state to state. And suddenly either everyone wisened up, or I am missing something here...
    I am Crackleslap. I will vote a train that gathered steam to early just to see reactions.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Graeham babe, where's the spam? Also vote Palawin buddy.

Aaw, Arindel is so lucky

Well, I gave him the benefit of the doubt last game because I figured the chance of him being scum a third time in a row was pretty low. Yet as of D2 a couple of players sought to push a lynch on me - as town - based in part for not voting on Celtic on D1.

Deleted
    Aaw, Arindel is so lucky

Sounds like fake news!

Well, I gave him the benefit of the doubt last game because I figured the chance of him being scum a third time in a row was pretty low. Yet as of D2 a couple of players sought to push a lynch on me - as town - based in part for not voting on Celtic on D1.
    Well I can't be scum again. Statistics says so! (Danner will get this )

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure which is worse. Having people spam the song that shall not be named or trying to restart a discussion over the statistical probability of someone being scum/town multiple times in a row. Can we go back to the last game voting rules so I can vote multiple people for differing reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post

Well I can't be scum again. Statistics says so! (Danner will get this )
    You can!
    It's just not more likely than any average game, despite what Graeham might claim.
    @Kryllian:

--

Had to get both of those off my chest. Phew!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm feeling everyone that mentions bird is the word is scum.

Says the man with a bird in his avatar.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Danner - Don't worry I'm giving you "The Bird" right now...
    @Crackleslap - or worse there's a scum with a power that every time the song that shall not be mentioned is referenced they gain more power...

Deleted
    Unvote
    Vote Crackle

Lets get a new wagon started partner!

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, D1 half way through and everyone has checked in except for Marack and our two new players, Cerinh & Sincerity. I'm willing to give the fresh blood a D1 pass and say let's look at them tomorrow if they still no show and we don't have a good train.

Unvote
    Vote Marack

Come out and play @Marack

Feel handicapped again for not being able to place this "bird" thing into any context. Guess I should have watched FG at some point...
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"