Deleted

Frontpage forum filter

With the new addition of the Politics sub-forum, I've noticed that I am unable to save my filter settings, not even with the Reset button. Haven't changed them in a long time, so don't know if this is a new thing or not, but I only discovered it today.

My iOS version of Chrome is saving just fine, Win10 version.... Not so much. Have there been any changes forumside that could cause this to happen or do you know of any setting or cookie I can mess around with, to get my settings saved? I really want to get rid of Political issues on my frontpage

Thanks in advance.

No changes have been made, works fine in Chrome/Firefox for me. You can try removing cookies for MMOC.

Not working for me either. I remove the Politics forum, refresh the front page, and it's still there. Chrome 58 here.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Still unsure why a few people are reporting this. I've had several people test, none of them have been able to reproduce this.