Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Question for me is, how is loot handled? When i solo, how much loot do i get from each boss? I did some runs months ago and i got 2 pieces per boss - wow. Not feasible for farming transmog gear (old raids as of BC, WotlK or Cata gave, how much, 8 pieces?) Did this change?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Question for me is, how is loot handled? When i solo, how much loot do i get from each boss? I did some runs months ago and i got 2 pieces per boss - wow. Not feasible for farming transmog gear (old raids as of BC, WotlK or Cata gave, how much, 8 pieces?) Did this change?
    Pre-WoD: Loot by your difficulty setting.
    WoD and forward: Loot by amount of people present, minimum of 2 pieces. Even on 25m it will pretend you are set to 10m if you are less than 10 people. Don't know about Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I can solo everything but 25 mythic Garrosh phase 4. I can't get through his health quick enough before the damage stacks too high. Get very close every time, about 2-5%, but can never get him before I die.
    mythic 25? it's 20 ...lol

Also Mythic SoO is very easy, the only slight challenge is Sha if your dps is low and paragons...but Garrosh is easy as hell. You can't really fail on him unless you're REALLY bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    10m, sure.
    25 Normal, no problem.
    25 Heroic, some problems.
    Mythic SoO..... Not that easy.

But all are possible. Of course depending on class, spec, gear and personal skills.
    Pretty much this. Only hard part in my opinion is fucking immerseus who takes a long time to kill and I find him the only block for SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    mythic 25? it's 20 ...lol

Also Mythic SoO is very easy, the only slight challenge is Sha if your dps is low and paragons...but Garrosh is easy as hell. You can't really fail on him unless you're REALLY bad.
    kay thanks.

Mythic SoO is very doable, just immerseus alone is just such a snorefest with the constant shatter/reform. Probably why I havent done Mythic SoO again since my god is that thing horrible to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiganjo View Post
    Mythic SoO is very doable, just immerseus alone is just such a snorefest with the constant shatter/reform. Probably why I havent done Mythic SoO again since my god is that thing horrible to do.
    i clear SoO M 3x a week, and can confirm, Immerseus is a giant snorefest...

Blizz released the skip to last boss quest a little late lol Soo needed it