Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I bought Ground Control 2 for 1,5€

Good game, very good price, still playable in terms of looks. (obviously bad graphics, but "sharp" enough)

I want to find more old games I've forgotten about - just noticed the have Imperium Galactica 2 too, even though I'll probably not get it because I have more more modern space games I like playing (Stellaris, Endless Space 2)

10+ Year Old Account
    Last things I bought before the sale ends:
    Euro Truck Simulator 2
    Dankest Dungeon

all in all I paid roughly 50 bucks for all the stuff I bought...more than I expected..but no number that would hurt my wallet, so I dont need to hate myself for buying to much shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Its finally over. No more temptation for some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Tacked on Sniper Elite 4 (plus Season Pass) and the original Sniper Elite onto the previous list of games I bought. $130 for 11 games isn't bad at all.
    Yeah, last minute purchase of the Ultimate Edition of The Crew for me. Puts me just under a hundred bucks.

Deleted
    Bought:

Tales of Maj'Eyal newest expansion
    Domina
    Conquest of Elysium 4
    South Park Stick of Truth
    Dungeonmans
    Warsim
    Steamlink + controller

Gamewise I guess that's about 40€

10+ Year Old Account
    All I bought was Half-Life 1 and 2 (plus episodes). Paid $3.00. I've never played these games.

I previously purchased Black Desert Online, but refunded it. The UI and controls felt gross.

I thought the only things i bought are Transistor and the Addon for Anno 2070. Seems like i'm healed.

Only thing I got this time around was Steins;Gate after seeing some praise in this thread. Looking forward to see what it offers sometime during the summer

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the sale is over, but I was waffling on Shiness earlier. Decided to not buy it. Right after the sale, it goes 50% off. Went for it. The top rated (or whatever, however it works on Steam) negative review basically says "it's good, but I don't care about story and characters". So...yeah. It's a JRPG, that's like, the main point of these. So, I decided it was worth it after that.

Deleted
    Thanks to everybody recommending Mount & Blade: Warband. Havent seen an 'explore and do what you want' game this raw since Daggerfall.

Deleted
    According to quite a few sources (https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...d-winter-2017/ and many others), the Halloween sale is supposed to start later today. True - and if yes - can we have a thread?