Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    White Mage will be my main, leveling a War to be my tank and will pick up Sam as a dps. And that will be my holy trinity.
    "holy trinity"

Why would you triple box 3 WHMs, though?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sticking with MNK and will dabble with the improved MCH, DRG, and maybe SAM later on.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    I ended up rerolling from WAR to BRD. I just dont like them pushing you into damage damage damage and then taking away most of your damage. ilvl290 lvl70 WAR does the same numbers as a lvl 60 ilvl260 WAR

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Is that you beef? You'll be fine man, this game is pretty easy mechanically. Assuming you'll be MT'ing savage content the only thing you need to watch out for is that mechanics are insanely punishing, they're not hard, they're just all insta wipe party if a single person slips up. Good news is that you only need to find 7 people to not suck rather than 19.
    whos this O.O and yes its bumblebeef, i plan on playing a bard tho so no tankage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I'm sticking with MNK and will dabble with the improved MCH, DRG, and maybe SAM later on.
    what did they change with drg? did they make it less than a 20 button rotation?

Deleted
    No, it's pretty much the same regarding that.

I think Dragoon is one of the classes that got the short end of the stick from the new "ressource gauge" system.

BotD is basically not a cooldown/ressource anymore, because there is nothing that reduces it's duration (GG is free and doesn't reduce it by 10s anymore and has a 30s CD now) and once you did a certain amount of Dragon Dives (new skill, only usable after Jump and Spineshatter) you activate your new "aura" by using GG once more and you can use an improved GG every 10 seconds for 30s - or whatever amount of time you have left on BotD (which should always be between 20++-30s).

Oh.. and you don't have to use the DoT anymore and can use the 4th part of each combo back to back.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-06-13 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bumblebeef View Post
    whos this O.O and yes its bumblebeef, i plan on playing a bard tho so no tankage
    It's Wrecktangle come on, your friendly neighborhood Ret Paladin. That hurts! I PM'd ya back.